Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: clan_raidlogs.ash override: mimic the clan raid log manager!

Developer

To all those who've already downloaded this script: I'd recommend redownloading raidlog_data.txt and clan_raidlogs.ash, since I've just uploaded a few bugfixes to those (correcting typos :P). I'm considering uploading raidlog_data.txt to zarqon's map manager (but then again, the only major update that I might make will be adding slime tube support), so that'll be another update in the future.

Developer

Heads up to any folks who might be using this script: I just uploaded several bugfixes involving loot parsing (so grab raidlogs.css, dungeonlog.ash, and relay_DungeonParser.ash). Apologies to those who'll have to run these scripts over 1000+ logs. Again.

Also, bugfix to clan_raidlogs.ash means that you'll want to grab that, as well.

Developer

Couple feature requests\bugs:

• Don't show a player in a zone specific table if they've active in the instance but have spent 0 turns in a zone.
    • Remember collapsed state of zone tables in the raidlog
    • Allow collapsing the "Clan Dungeon Logs" section at the bottom, and collapse it by default
    • If no dungeon is currently open, the relay script doesn't add any links to the loot logs.
    • Collapse the loot log outfit columns into one column since the pieces can be zapped
    • Option on the loot logs to show only the players active in the current instance
    • Sortable loot log table (you can use sorttable.js for this, or just reload the page)
    • Once logs are loaded, show the list of players that need a specific piece of equipment next to the distro dropdowns (or maybe press a button to show it, since you probably don't want to autoload the loot logs on the clan basement page)
    • Your update didn't clear out the old maps, so now all the current players are showing double the items they've been distroed since I already had parsed all the logs before. I deleted the data files manually and reparsed to resolve this.
    Last edited by Rinn; 07-14-2011 at 12:16 AM.
    Automatically download the newest daily build - Version 1.8
    Better Basement Automation
    - Version 1.??? Someone else is maintaining this
    Get an effect from a buffbot
    - Version 1.4

Developer

Don't show a player in a zone specific table if they've active in the instance but have spent 0 turns in a zone.
    Thought that was fixed. Guess not. Fixed locally.
    Remember collapsed state of zone tables in the raidlog
    This would be a cookie, yes?
    Allow collapsing the "Clan Dungeon Logs" section at the bottom, and collapse it by default
    Doable, I suppose.
    If no dungeon is currently open, the relay script doesn't add any links to the loot logs.
    Should be a simple fix. Fixed locally.
    Collapse the loot log outfit columns into one column since the pieces can be zapped
    Definitely possible.
    Option on the loot logs to show only the players active in the current instance
    This would involve ASH scripts passing information between each other, since these are separate scripts. Or an additional server hit.
    Sortable loot log table (you can use sorttable.js for this, or just reload the page)
    I've experienced some issues with sorttable.js in the past, and reloading the page might not be worthwhile.
    Once logs are loaded, show the list of players that need a specific piece of equipment next to the distro dropdowns (or maybe press a button to show it, since you probably don't want to autoload the loot logs on the clan basement page)
    I guess I could?
    Your update didn't clear out the old maps, so now all the current players are showing double the items they've been distroed since I already had parsed all the logs before. I deleted the data files manually and reparsed to resolve this.
    What would be a good fix for this, short of renaming the target maps?

May roll out some release of sorts in a week or so; been playing around with an EatDrink replacement for the time being (solving NP-complete problems efficiently with ASH is tons of fun!).
    Last edited by heeheehee; 07-14-2011 at 06:16 AM.

I updated the script to work with dread as well as fixed the parsing and added a bit of features.
    This only includes the relay_DungeonParser.ash and dungeonlog.ash, since i use Bale's clan_raidlog.ash
    Code:
    svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/lootparser/code/
    http://i.imgur.com/yCJeQ7Z.png
    http://i.imgur.com/ZgKxYMf.png
    http://i.imgur.com/sjuinMG.gifv
    http://i.imgur.com/NCV8VpC.gifv