CLI Auto Attack Skills Utility

macman104

So...I've put a decent amount of effort into this script, and I think it works pretty decently. I haven't completely tested the most recent changes I made. This is because there still seem to be some issues with using maps and some of the errors that get generated require me to restart mafia. So instead, I just decided to release this and I'll let others poke at it, if it's something they find of use.

The Script:

I try and change my auto attack so that fights go quicker, I can pickpocket, etc, other things. I got tired of going to the relay browser and changing auto attacks, so Hola added a property called defaultAutoAttack. However, this required me to type: "set defaultAutoAttack=<int>" where the integers were various skills into the gCLI. So I made various cli scripts to make it easier, called like "lts.txt" so I could my auto attacks easier. These shortcuts eventually turned into this script. It uses shortcut names to allow for easy changing of various auto attacks. So now I present Auto Attack Skills.ash. This is really for CLI users, you have 4 commands to use:

setAA(string newAttack)
getAA()
listAAs()
renameAA(string shortcutName, string fullName)

- The setAA function allows you to change your auto attack to whatever attack is defined by newAttack. Bare in mind, the newAttack string, is the *shortcut* string for your various skills.
*NOTE* Due to the way the set_property works, I currently cannot detect whether the change was successful or not. For now, you'll have to assume you won't try to set it to a skill you don't have.

- The getAA function should print out your current autoattack, if it is functioning properly

- The listAAs function, will list out all of the current abbreviations and their corresponding attack.

- The renameAA function is to allow easy changing of the datamap without having to go in and physically change the map, since it is not a hardcoded map, so the list is all tab-delimited, and hard to read unless you import it into excel or something.

So yea...pick away, scan through it, point out what I can do better, what I did wrong, etc...

Attached is the script, and the accompanying datamap. Oh btw, if this wasn't clear, this is meant to be something that is in your namespace, so you can simply type the functions into the CLI.