BatBrain -- a central nervous system for consult scripts

adeyke

It's great that that possibility exists, but I definitely don't feel comfortable pushing an update myself, without first being 100% sure that it's correct.

zarqon

Thanks for putting that bee in my bonnet, @adeyke. It's been quite a while since I've had scripting time, but today I had a nice window of child-free time and decided to use it to update the ol' combat suite.

Have just updated BatBrain, SmartStasis, and batfactors with lots of previously unsupported skills, using your post as a starting point. Still more to add, and I ran out of time to add items, but much progress was made.

adeyke

Thanks for the update, and sorry for putting you on the spot. The update actually ended up being too effective for me. It's now using all the skills from my designer sweatpants, leaving me unable to cast Sweat Out Some Booze. I added this line to my BatBrain.ash to address this:
Code:
        case 7415: case 7416: case 7417: case 7421: if (get_property("sweat").to_int() < 80 - 25 * get_property("_sweatOutSomeBoozeUsed").to_int()) return; break;

(Technically, that 80 could be lower based on which skill it is in particular, and by factoring in the sweat gained as a result of that combat, but I chose to err on the side of caution and simplicity.)

snooty

Thanks for the update, and sorry for putting you on the spot. The update actually ended up being too effective for me. It's now using all the skills from my designer sweatpants, leaving me unable to cast Sweat Out Some Booze. I added this line to my BatBrain.ash to address this:
Code:
        case 7415: case 7416: case 7417: case 7421: if (get_property("sweat").to_int() < 80 - 25 * get_property("_sweatOutSomeBoozeUsed").to_int()) return; break;

(Technically, that 80 could be lower based on which skill it is in particular, and by factoring in the sweat gained as a result of that combat, but I chose to err on the side of caution and simplicity.)
How would I make batbrain ignore my sweatpants entirely? I only ever use them to sweat out booze anyway.

ETA: And where would I put this? I just tried slapping that code into the beginning of batbrain and mafia yelled at me :(

Last edited:

adeyke

The best way would be to just add them to your personal blacklist. In KoLmafia's data folder, edit (or create if it doesn't exist) the file BatMan_blacklist_[your KoL user name].txt and add these lines:
Code:
skill 7415    0
skill 7416    0
skill 7417    0
skill 7421    0

(That should be a tab before the 0, not spaces.)

If you're using WHAM, the included WHAM_dontuse relay script can instead be used to manage that blacklist.

Last edited: