Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2100

Thread: BatBrain -- a central nervous system for consult scripts

Q: Will the bobblehead be upgradeable when Nuclear Autumn stops being the current path?
    A: There is a cap on it. I would probably not remember to turn it off when the season expires. We tend to stop giving you the souvenirs when the season ends. HS: What if we don't give out new ones... J: ...but continue upgrading existing ones? That sort of serves the best... HS: Because it's checking a flag that we can't just stop incrementing. J: Oh right, we can't stop incrementing the flag because people playing in the future wouldn't be able to unlock new levels of their fallout shelter. So I guess it will stop dropping, but people who have it can still upgrade it.
    Thank you.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

This is why I like Yellow Rays (from my Crimbo Shrub, these days)
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    A fine scheme. I normally yellow ray that outfit, which was also another reason for my annoyance with it going from 1 turn to 50. It seems that in HC NA doing a 100% run, I actually had no sources of yellow rays, despite having a pretty well decked-out account.

My cynical expectation is that the event will climax on Tuesday, to align with the horror of the 2016 US election.
    Ha! I had the same thought. I'll be relieved -- and probably horrified -- when both are over.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

This is why I like Yellow Rays (from my Crimbo Shrub, these days):
    Only two months until the Crimbo Shrub goes out of standard. Then I'll have to use a viral video or a mayo lance. Neither of those is quite as convenient as my Crimbo Shrub, but I guess I'll adapt.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

Actually, using a Crimbo Shrub for meat covers the cost of a mayo lance from the first use, and then the second use gives you extra meat. So that route can be better than yellow rays from the shrub. But that doesn't really apply once the shrub goes away.

Actually, using a Crimbo Shrub for meat covers the cost of a mayo lance from the first use, and then the second use gives you extra meat. So that route can be better than yellow rays from the shrub. But that doesn't really apply once the shrub goes away.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    That's interesting! But it still requires me to eat something with mayo before I can use the lance, right? So it can't be used before I have something to eat.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

That's interesting! But it still requires me to eat something with mayo before I can use the lance, right? So it can't be used before I have something to eat.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    No, it only requires you to use a mayo packet.

Oh. For some reason I thought I didn't get the mayo until the food was eaten. So I can just the mayo packet in anticipation that there will be food to eventually follow. Use the lance and eat food later that day.

Batbrain just tried to kill a Fun-Guy mushroom and failed in a big way.

Code:
    Turn-Ons: badminton, moonlit walks, shopping
    Turn-Offs: swords, slingshots, rattling chains, scams, durian fruit, evocations
    It tried to two-shot with Frost Bite and Science! Fight with Medicine.
    When that failed it tried a few rounds of Stealth Mistletoe
    Then it cast Tattle for 22 rounds

All the while the character is losing HP.

Any ideas?

I am getting this error. I have r17754 version of mafia. I have also updated all my SVNs.

Code:
    Function 'qprop( string )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (BatBrain.ash, line 342)
    andf the offending line
    Code:
       if (!qprop("questM10Azazel")) {

How did you install BatBrain? Doing so with svn install should have added zlib, which is where that function lives...