Feature - Implemented Customizable options in the Maximizer drop-down

Fluxxdog

OK, I tried set the length to 40 again, this time I got a result. Something's screwy.
Searching... line 169 in MaximizerFrame.java
Code:
			if ( Preferences.getInteger( "maximizerMRULength" ) > 0 )
Line 227:
Code:
		if ( Preferences.getInteger( "maximizerMRULength") > 0)
Now I know why I never saw anything. Since it was originally opt in and I never changed it, my Length was always 0.

Last edited:

Fluxxdog

Now that's speed. Aaaand... confirmed! Thunderbirds are g... I mean, works as expected ^^

Last edited:

Fluxxdog

Hi again! Question: when changing the maximizerMRUList preference, such as with set or set_property(), the maximizer drop down doesn't seem to change to reflect it. If I clear it, everything that was there before remains. Is this intentional?

Reason being, if I'm going in to Fernswarthy's basements, I'd like to craft a custom list of options, like "hot res,spooky res,switch parrot" but it doesn't seem to work unless I shut down mafia, erase the preference from my prefs file, and restart.

And yes, maximizerMRUSize is set to a positive integer ^^

roippi

Developer
That pref is only meant as a means of serializing data, it was not intended to be interacted with - that's just a detail of how the serialization was implemented.

If you want to submit a patch that reworks it, okay :)

Fluxxdog

Ah, OK. That makes sense. I'm just used to changing preferences like choice adventures and the GUI updating itself to show the change. Thanks!