Skill/CS planner

some gameplay related reason for creating the groups

Rainbow Gravitation is a skill you get from Rainbow's Gravity, which was originally available through the Traveling Trader. So it matches the group above it, which are all the Class Skills that were made available through other items released by him as well.

The sub-column starting with Ballad is Hobopolis-colored, because those items all drop from the bosses in Hobopolis, and their vertical alignment in the last column is because they are are Accordion Thief buffs.

AlbinoRhino

The 'hidden' setting appears to be forgotten each time you leave the script page and has to be reset each time you view the page ?

A. Nonyme

Your version is not wokring with chrome. I attach a modified version that works on it. You might want to test it on IE though, because I do not have any IE available...

Attachments

• relay_Planner.ash
    31.3 KB · Views: 37
EDIT: compared version number in your fix to forum data (and that of my own), and you should see that the problem was already fixed in chrome (though not posted, because I'm a tard). Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Okay. I made this a bit shinier, and added a link for those that aren't familiar with the colors (I also made all the default colors names, to minimize confusion).
I'm not... sold on how the totals look at the top, but I'm open to ideas if anybody doesn't like the way it's written as is.

AlbinoRhino

Thanks for the update ! I think "Doppelshifter" is misspelled (at least in the hover text). The script doesn't seem to recognize that I have one.

livercat

Stumbled here only after you've posted about migration to SVN.
Keep up the good work, that's an awesome script! :)

livercat

Couple of nitpicks:
Dark Bro's Vestments, Crimborg Assault Armor and A. W. O. L. commendation tattoos should be marked as "No Longer Available"

Winterbay

The AWOL commendation tattoo is only unavailable if you have no commendations left so that could probably be gated behind a check for that.

Lxndr

This is a great script! I found it thanks to the list of svn scripts.

I do notice that Deep Dark Visions isn't in your skill repository. Or am I just looking in the wrong place? Do I need to update planner.txt? or planner_Lxndr.txt? (or both?)

This is a great script! I found it thanks to the list of svn scripts.

I do notice that Deep Dark Visions isn't in your skill repository. Or am I just looking in the wrong place? Do I need to update planner.txt? or planner_Lxndr.txt? (or both?)

You're correct, it is not. I actually just found out about it now, and I'm making the necessary changes to the script for SVN-ness while I add in some stuff. Once that's done, you'll just need to update the svn and it should automatically fix planner_lxndr for you.

As for the unobtainables mentioned before... Dark Bro's will be marked as such, Crimborg Armor already was (unless something isn't working somewhere) and I'm torn on how I want to handle the AWOL tat (since it is still technically available, provided you have the commendation...)

Now that I think about it, I don't like that argument, as the same could be said about the two outfit tats, so I'll go ahead and mark that non-available as well.

Lxndr

Okay, playing around with this stuff, I want to mention something:

I do NOT have the AWOL tat, or the FDKOL tat, nor at this point any means to acquire them. (also Dark Bro's Vestments and Uncle Hobo's Rags)

ANYWAY

Your planner.txt has them as -1, which I assume means unavailable.

But planner_Lxndr.txt (after being reloaded and updated) has them as 0. If I manually change them to -1 (which colors them unavailable), it works. But if I 'reload', it removes all my manual changes from planner_Lxndr.txt, and turns them back to just plain 'Don't have'.

Something's wrong here.

(It works for skills. We see Lunge-Smack already, and if I change another skill to -1, it also turns to the same color. Trophies are also functional. But tattoos, it ignores.)

Okay, playing around with this stuff, I want to mention something:

I do NOT have the AWOL tat, or the FDKOL tat, nor at this point any means to acquire them. (also Dark Bro's Vestments and Uncle Hobo's Rags)

ANYWAY

Your planner.txt has them as -1, which I assume means unavailable.

But planner_Lxndr.txt (after being reloaded and updated) has them as 0. If I manually change them to -1 (which colors them unavailable), it works. But if I 'reload', it removes all my manual changes from planner_Lxndr.txt, and turns them back to just plain 'Don't have'.

Something's wrong here.

(It works for skills. We see Lunge-Smack already, and if I change another skill to -1, it also turns to the same color. Trophies are also functional. But tattoos, it ignores.)

Interesting. I haven't looked at this code in a while, and I should be in bed already, so ... I'll take a gander at it when I can. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: r6 should fix this.

Last edited:

Lxndr

Still loving this script.
Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with the class/skill revamps.

(I've tried and failed to make it work.)