Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Skill/CS planner

Default Skill/CS planner

This is an informational script very similar to BCC's profile snapshot, but with some critical differences.

All the information is stored locally, rather than online. The layout is a little different, and customizable to your liking.

It shows familiars, trophies, tattoos, and skills.

The skills come with a nice little Queue so that you can drag and drop them into place and sort them based on priority.

At the time of this writing the script is essentially finished, though I'm open to ideas.

Just copy and paste the following into mafia's gCLI and voila!
    Code:
    svn checkout http://almighty-saplings-ash.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/planner
    Or, for you old-school kids who don't trust the newfangled svn, you can simply navigate your way to the above url and download the files, just remember to put relay_planner.ash in your /relay folder, and place planner.txt into /data, and enjoy!
    Last edited by bordemstirs; 06-29-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Cool Script!

Here are some things i noticed

1).
    Your script version checking is making a mistake, it says the current version is 1
    To fix this just make this
    Code:
    int plannerVersion=1.1;
    to
    Code:
    string plannerVersion="1.1";
    2)
    also change
    Code:
    void getskills(){
     print("Collecting skill information");
     remove opts["SKILL"];
     string b=visit_url("showplayer.php?who="+my_id());
     if b=substring(b,b.index_of("class=\"pskill\">"),b.index_of("Clan: <b>"));
     matcher am;
     piece this;
     int v;
     foreach sub,sort in allInfo["SKILL"]{
      this=allInfo["SKILL",sub,sort];
      v=0;
      if (b.index_of(">"+this.name+" (P)")>0) v=1;
      if (b.index_of(">"+this.name+" (<")>0) v=2;
      if (b.index_of(">"+this.name+"</a> (P)")>0) v=1;
      if (b.index_of(">"+this.name+"</a> (<")>0) v=2;
      if ((v<2)&&(opts["SKILL",sub,sort].r==3))v=3;
      this.r=v;
      opts["SKILL",sub,sort]=this;
     }
    }
    to
    Code:
    void getskills(){
     print("Collecting skill information");
     remove opts["SKILL"];
     string b=visit_url("showplayer.php?who="+my_id());
     if (contains_text ("class=\"pskill\">", b)) 
     {
     b=substring(b,b.index_of("class=\"pskill\">"),b.index_of("Clan: <b>"));
     matcher am;
     piece this;
     int v;
     foreach sub,sort in allInfo["SKILL"]{
      this=allInfo["SKILL",sub,sort];
      v=0;
      if (b.index_of(">"+this.name+" (P)")>0) v=1;
      if (b.index_of(">"+this.name+" (<")>0) v=2;
      if (b.index_of(">"+this.name+"</a> (P)")>0) v=1;
      if (b.index_of(">"+this.name+"</a> (<")>0) v=2;
      if ((v<2)&&(opts["SKILL",sub,sort].r==3))v=3;
      this.r=v;
      opts["SKILL",sub,sort]=this;
     }
     }
     else
     print("No Skills");
    }
    That way it checks if you even have permanent skills.....or you could check http://127.0.0.1:60080/charsheet.php
    3)
    Your Script should check the inventory for familiar Hatchlings

4)
    Your wiki linking doesn't seem to work....for the tattoos....Boozetefarian is spelled Boozetafarian
    Nice Script By the way
    Last edited by icon315; 01-11-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    I also created some awesome relay overriding scripts.
    I created Daily Info relay override script....my #1 Script
    I created Azazel.ash gets your steel organ automatically....my #1 Script
    I have a Bumcheekcity page .
    I made a throwerbot using mafia's chatbot scripting

Developer

Alternatively, you could change the version variable's datatype to a float -- the error's arising because 1.1 isn't an int. What exactly are the JS/CSS issues that you're encountering?

BGcolors for permed skills aren't very useful, since the images themselves have a white BG. Perhaps a div overlay, but meh, too much work, IMO. Also, you'll probably run into errors if the player doesn't have a clan. Just a heads up.
    Last edited by heeheehee; 01-11-2011 at 04:39 PM.

BGcolors for permed skills aren't very useful, since the images themselves have a white BG. Perhaps a div overlay, but meh, too much work, IMO.
    Originally Posted by heeheehee View Post
    Thanks for pointing out everything guys! I'm in the process of fixing up all the current discrepancies... save this one.
    I don't understand, the bgcolors for the permed skills work fine for me and are a great visual tool.

Interesting. Thank you.

I don't think I am seeing what you intended for skills. They all have the same image, no name and the image URLs are all of the form http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/0C, http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/1 and so on. All of those lead to a page not found at the wiki. Same behavior for two different characters so it could be a common setting.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    There are 69 players more powerful than you.
    Originally Posted by Statistics Leaderboards

They all have the same image, no name and the image URLs are all of the form http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/0C, http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/1 and so on.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    As far as I know, the only thing that might cause this is lack of skill names in the planner_username.txt file.

I am unable to reproduce this even wiping all my files and starting fresh with the zip file posted here (why doesn't this site allow .rar?)

Try reloading data (bottom of the page) and seeing if that helps...

EDIT: (thanks to clanmate Sentrion)

Make sure planner.txt is in the Data folder of mafia. If this is the problem though, then all parts of the script should fail (not just skills). Let me know either way.
    Last edited by bordemstirs; 01-12-2011 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Possible solution.

I'm having the same problem. My softcore character has 111 ascensions and yet it reports he has 0 skills. planner_username.txt contains no info on skills but planner.txt does. Same issues with the links and images reported above. The rest of it appears to be working as intended. Also the queues on the right are half outside of the frame and when I move the scrollbar to the right, everything on the page moves except the queues, which remain half inside and half outside the frame.

I'm having the same problem. My softcore character has 111 ascensions and yet it reports he has 0 skills. planner_username.txt contains no info on skills but planner.txt does. Same issues with the links and images reported above. The rest of it appears to be working as intended. Also the queues on the right are half outside of the frame and when I move the scrollbar to the right, everything on the page moves except the queues, which remain half inside and half outside the frame.
    Originally Posted by AlbinoRhino View Post
    EDIT: I know what the problem with the skills is and am currently working to remedy it.

As for the frame size not working, that is what I was referring to when I said I still had some CSS issues to clear up. My intention is for you to not ever have to scroll to the right, under any circumstances... unless you have a laughably narrow window, I suppose. For now, you'll just have to deal with the queue being half outside the window (shouldn't be a real problem unless you queue more skills than you can see without scrolling down [try scroll wheel on the mouse in that circumstance?]) or you can edit the script yourself... search for "queuediv" and change the width percent to something smaller.

No big deal ! I can resize the frame and see the queues and I can't queue my 0 skills !