Server Maintenance 12/20

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to be preforming Server Maintenance this Monday December 20th. The site will most likely be down for the entire day.

During this time frame I'll be reformating the server to try and solve some CPU usage and stability issues I have been having as of late. Hopefully nothing will go wrong!

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Just found out I have to come in to work on Tuesday so I'm bumping this up a day to tomorrow.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Server maintenance is now complete. I'm still working on getting the daily build service back up and running and shouldn't be long.

Bale

Minion
fewyn, I hate to mention this, but I don't seem able to download attachments now. Is something broke?

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Well everything should be back up and running, including builds. If anything happens or you see anything broken put it here I'll fix it while I'm up tomorrow.

Fluxxdog

Code:
Unexpected error, debug log printed.
(incompatible price file format)
0 prices updated from http://kolmafia.us/scripts/updateprices.php?action=getmap
Debug log is attached. Not sure if it's related, but this is the first time I've seen this error.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20101221.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 73

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Fixed that, forgot to change the location of the prices database when I moved to the new server.

Bale

Minion
That's good. It annoys me when people whine that they've got a recent build and things still don't work because they're wrong about downloading a recent build and they just aren't able to compare the numbers at the top of their KoLmafia window to the numbers on the recent build page.