Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What's in your login/logout scripts?

[*]Whitelists, sends a message to, then boots any inactive members, so that they are not wasting clan resources for clan buffs.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    I suppose I might just be reading this wrong, but you are aware that when you boot a member from your clan, KoL takes them off the whitelist, right?

My clan does have a bot that buffs everyone -- but it only buffs players active within the last week, so that's fine. It's the (expensive) clan training that inactive members squander (considering that clan buffs basically only apply to aftercore, we typically do only the +meat buff).

@bordemstirs: Is that a recent change? It tested just fine when I wrote it a while back.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: One-Click Wossname | Om******* (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer******** (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

No idea how long it's been this way, but I just tested it to make sure I wasn't remembering incorrectly.

That's nice actually -- if I reorder it to whitelist after booting, I don't need to check if they are already whitelisted.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: One-Click Wossname | Om******* (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer******** (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

A new addition. To punch out my Advent calendar during the month of December...
    PHP Code:
    if(substring(today_to_string(), 46) == "12") {

string advent visit_url("campground.php?action=advent");
        while(
    advent.contains_text("left to punch out right now"))

advent visit_url("campground.php?preaction=openadvent");

• clanhops to my main clan in case I spend the night in a clan with +advs furniture - thanks Bale

On top of this, I use Bale's clanhop to switch to a clan with +adv furniture when loging out.
    Originally Posted by slyz View Post
    This was a good idea so I added it to my login/logout scripts also!

logout:
    PHP Code:
    import "clanhop.ash";

set_property("libramSkillsSoftcore""none");
    set_property("libramSkillsHardcore""none");

if(
    my_inebriety() > inebriety_limit()) {

// If in aftercore and currently in clan Hardcore Nation, spend the night in Hardcore State

if(can_interact() && origin_clan() == 41543)

goto_clan(84118);

// Swap in rollover gear

if(available_amount($item[stinky cheese diaper]) < && available_amount($item[stinky cheese eye]) > 0)

cli_execute("fold stinky cheese diaper");

cli_execute("maximize adv, switch disembodied hand");

part of my login

PHP Code:
    import "clanhop.ash";
    // If in aftercore and wake up in clan Hardcore State, switch to Hardcore Nation
    if(origin_clan() == 84118)

goto_clan(41543); 
    Last edited by Bale; 12-15-2010 at 06:59 PM.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

Developer

My Inigo crafting bit announced it would be "casting 5 Inigo's to craft 10 gatorskin umbrella for a -1000 meat profit" yesterday (crafting gatorskin umbrella was hardcoded a long time ago). I modified it to be slightly more... profitable. Simply add:
    PHP Code:
    if ( profit ) return false
    in inigo_craft().
    Try the Nemesis Quest Script or the FamiliarFeeder interface.
    *shakes KoLMafia tech support magic 8-ball* Update mafia to the latest daily .JAR!
    NEW Dad ASCENSION STARTED 20120730
    ------------------------------
    Welcome to Parenthood, Noob

I'd like to thank Bale for having posted this thread so that when I lost my USB-stick with all my mafia data on I had at least the basis of my login and logout scripts available as a post here
    My scripts:
    Best sushi for Profit
    Winterbay's Helpful Automatic Monsterbasher (WHAM)

Scripts maintained by me:
    Autobasement
    Smashlib

A small programmer joke:
    Wife: Honey, please go to the market and buy 1 bottle of milk. If they have eggs, bring 6.
    The man came back with 6 bottles of milk.
    Wife: Why did you buy 6 bottles of milk.
    Man: Because they had eggs...

The 6 Stages of Debugging: 1 )That can't happen. 2) That shouldn't happen. 3) Hmmm, weird. 4) Why does that happen? 5) Oh, I see. 6 )How did that ever work?

All programs can be optimized, and all programs have bugs; therefore all programs can be optimized to one line that doesnít work. /Bob Fitch, Blizzard

One thing I do that I did not yet see, if I am in BM or HC and short on meat and have the outfits and am low enough level (so that value of adventure is 400 meat gain or less), is to visit the treasury once in each of the Harem and Elite Guard outfits - 2 non-combat adv for 800 meat.

That's... kinda interesting. Definitely non-optimal, but for a relaxed BM run I can see it. Please post that code snippet because I'm curious about what you consider low enough level, etc.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

Low enough level - Basically, if I can safely farm the castle, I would go there instead of doing both of the treasury adv's. (Note that the Harem outfit Treasury adventure is worth 500 meat, and KGE is worth 300.)

I ran 57 adventures in Kittycore (King not free) just to check my math. My sample average meat gain in KittyCore adventuring in the castle with maximizer 2.0 Item drop, 1.0 meat drop was 352.28 (autoselling or using everything dropped - there was some restoring/healing involved but no semi-rares). In KC, it would seem that the Harem outfit adventure in the Treasury is more profitable than castle farming thanks to the Black Cat.
    Last edited by tgetgel; 04-05-2011 at 04:47 PM.