Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam attack and save servers

Lightbulb Spam attack and save servers

I think a common case in CCS's is

Code:
    1: consult script.ash
    2: attack
    Due to the "consult" in the first line, mafia is unable to auto-macrofy, even if the consult script does nothing. So, for these cases, I recommend changing that to

Code:
    1: consult script.ash
    2: consult spamattack.ash
    It's the simplest thing ever -- it simply submits a macro that spams attack over and over. But it definitely speeds things along and is therefore an improvement over the previous!

Just thought I'd share this in the interest of saving server hits.
    Attached Files
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Why not just include the macro in the initial consult script?
    Before you ask, please check the FAQ.
    Veracity: My "humble opinion" trumps your "humble opinion". IMHO.

Developer

Mafia should be able to figure out if the remaining commands in a ccs don't contain a script, and just send a macro for them at that point.
    Better Basement Automation - Version 1.??? Someone else is maintaining this
    Get an effect from a buffbot
    - Version 1.4

My consult scripts at least are modular -- one handles initial actions, another handles stasis if it's appropriate. If I made FTF send this macro afterwards I'm fairly sure there would be a spate of enraged comments.

Rinn: agreed, that would be a nice feature.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

PHP Code:
    buffer spamact(string whattodo) {
       return 
    visit_url("fight.php?action=macro&macrotext=mark mafiafinal\n"+whattodo+"\ngoto mafiafinal");

Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    Minor criticism. To improve legibility and shorten the script by two characters, you can end a line in a macro with a semi-colon. Like this:

PHP Code:
    buffer spamact(string whattodo) {
       return 
    visit_url("fight.php?action=macro&macrotext=mark mafiafinal;"+whattodo+";goto mafiafinal");

If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

Haha, I just ganked the macro code straight from mafia's output when it auto-macrofies. I still haven't actually done more than peruse KoL's macro documentation. Thanks for chipping in.
    Last edited by zarqon; 11-06-2010 at 12:50 PM.
    Sig by JakAtk

I take it this is part of your work on your consult script suite? Already using it and it's working wonderfully ^^
    --
    The worst crime you can commit against another human being is to make them think.

Yeah, used this last night and it was significantly faster on the weapon attacks. Thanks!

I just rememeberd this thread and boy does it make some things faster. Thanks

I've poked around a bit in my version of this and made it cast spells if you are a myst class. It generates a macro of up to 7 spells (entangling noodles, 5 dynamically generated spells followed by spaghetti spear or salsaballs depending on class) and executes that. It also makes sure that you have enough MP when you start casting for the planned spells. It does not take advantage of sauce synergy and the handling of elemental spell bonuses could be better, but since unless you tune your spells they are randomly choosen it's a bit more work than I have time for atm to fix.
    My scripts:
    Best sushi for Profit
    Winterbay's Helpful Automatic Monsterbasher (WHAM)

Scripts maintained by me:
    Autobasement
    Smashlib

A small programmer joke:
    Wife: Honey, please go to the market and buy 1 bottle of milk. If they have eggs, bring 6.
    The man came back with 6 bottles of milk.
    Wife: Why did you buy 6 bottles of milk.
    Man: Because they had eggs...

The 6 Stages of Debugging: 1 )That can't happen. 2) That shouldn't happen. 3) Hmmm, weird. 4) Why does that happen? 5) Oh, I see. 6 )How did that ever work?

All programs can be optimized, and all programs have bugs; therefore all programs can be optimized to one line that doesn’t work. /Bob Fitch, Blizzard