Outfit Obtainer Scripts [WIP / Release]

Outfit Obtainer Scripts [Release]

list of outfits made in pack...
* marks non packed in online package just made unreleased
Basically this script pack in the making. Will have many scripts that allow you to get outfits easier if you don't know what they have..

• 8bit
  • antique
  • bugbear costume
  • clown suit
  • frat boy ensemble
  • frat warrior
  • furry suit
  • knob elite guard
  • knob harem girl
  • mining gear
  • black set
  • eXtreme suit
  • hippy set
  • pirate getup
  • start garb
  • war hippy
  • yendorian finery

For Users:
There is an alias you can set to gather outfits.
type in the following into the CLI box.
Code:
alias outfit => ash import <outfits.ash> getoutfit(%%)
Then use the command outfit to get outfits!!!
Type in outfit "(someoutfit name here)" // WITHOUT THE () please include "" though. or an error will result without it..

You may also just load the script and it should prompt for input for the variable voutfit.

The script will reconize these items (With the "" though)

• bugbear costume
  • bugbear
  • yendorian finary
  • yendorian
  • war hippy
  • war hippy fatigues
  • 8-bit finery
  • 8-bit
  • extreme cold weather gear
  • eXtreme suit
  • eXtreme gear
  • frat boy ensemble
  • frat boy
  • frat warrior fatigues
  • frat warrior
  • knob goblin elite guard uniform
  • knob goblin elite guard
  • knob goblin harem girl disguise
  • knob goblin harem girl
  • mining gear
  • star garb
  • Pirate Getup
  • swashbuckling getup
  • antique arms and armor
  • antique
  • furry suit
  • terrifying clown suit
  • clown suit
FOR SCRIPTERS:
Here is a list of functions
boolean antique( )
boolean bitfinary( )
boolean bugbear_costume( )
boolean clown( )
boolean eXtreme( )
boolean fratboy( )
boolean fratwarriow( )
boolean furry( )
void getoutfit( string voutfit )
boolean knobelite( )
boolean knobharem( )
boolean mining( )
boolean pirate( )
boolean star( )
boolean war_hippy( )
boolean yendorian_finary( )
____
this script however will not auto equip the outfit for you. It only gathers;) have fun

Version history:
V1:Made basic single file scripts for each outfit.
V1.1: Fixed bugs in quite a few of them outfits scripts..
V1.5: Made optimized code. (Accidental glitch addition)
V1.5.5: Fixed glitch that aborted whole scripts.
V2.0B: Made a single compilation of whole script (Released tested but in Beta)

Attachments

• outfits.ash
    16.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I was not sure how the set condition worked so i put it there... not sure.. but i thought about how the GUI was and thought that they set location then it shows the options so.. and conditions. so that's what i though ill remove it if its not needed.

Theraze

Fairly certain you don't need it... think when you adventure in a location, it keeps the old conditions. At least, I've gotten errors about not meeting my conditions when I change locations using the adventure command without a conditions clear...

Theraze

Hmmm... let me list out the easily obtained outfits that should be possible with just adventures or purchasing cheaply. I'll put the ones needed for ascension (at least, a non-speed one for new players) above, and the ones that are still easy but somewhat less useful below. If you want them to have zone listed, and/or parts of the outfit, let me know...

Useful outfits that are easy to obtain:
bugbear costume (two different zones to adventure in)
extreme cold weather gear
filthy hippy disguise
frat boy ensemble
frat warrior fatigues
knob goblin elite guard uniform
knob goblin harem girl disguise
mining gear
star garb
swashbuckling getup
war hippy fatigues

Outfits that are easy to obtain:
8-bit finery
antique arms and armor
black armaments
furry suit
terrifying clown suit
yendorian finery

Hmmm... let me list out the easily obtained outfits that should be possible with just adventures or purchasing cheaply. I'll put the ones needed for ascension (at least, a non-speed one for new players) above, and the ones that are still easy but somewhat less useful below. If you want them to have zone listed, and/or parts of the outfit, let me know...

Useful outfits that are easy to obtain:
bugbear costume (two different zones to adventure in)
filthy hippy disguise
frat boy ensemble
frat warrior fatigues
mining gear
star garb
swashbuckling getup
war hippy fatigues

Outfits that are easy to obtain:
8-bit finery
antique arms and armor
black armaments
furry suit
terrifying clown suit
yendorian finery

Thanks i was gonna need a list for the outfits. Thanks again :)

Theraze

Not a problem. Some others may be possible to obtain without too much work, especially if you're fine with hitting the mall, but all of those should be possible with nothing more than the expending of adventures. Though you probably do want to use canadv.ash instead of zlib.ash, since canadv.ash will call zlib, and that way you can verify that the adventure zone should be available...

zarqon

You did a lot of work which mafia will actually do for you automatically when you call retrieve_item() -- such as buying the item if the autoSatisfyWithMall preference is set.

Since you're importing ZLib anyway, this also means you can take advantage of ZLib's obtain() function, which means getting the Black Armaments outfit is as easy as this!

PHP:
foreach piece in $items[black greaves,black helmet,black sword,black shield]
   obtain(1, piece, $location[black forest]);

I hope you find this information exciting rather than discouraging. :)

Theraze

Regarding the other ones, using obtain, you can do the following outfits in the following areas:
bugbear costume
haiku dungeon

extreme slope

frat boy ensemble
frat house

frat warrior fatigues
frat house in disguise

knob goblin treasury

knob goblin harem

mining gear
itznotyerzitz mine

star garb
hole in the sky

swashbuckling getup
pirate cove

war hippy fatigues
hippy camp in disguise

8-bit finery
8-bit realm

antique arms and armor
haunted gallery

furry suit
giant castle

terrifying clown suit
fun house

yendorian finery
dungeons of doom

oh boy... :( fail.. yea its nice but... wow did not know there was that function in zlib.. well as i said before i am a nub scripter to this new language. also i been getting caught up in other stuff lately too so... it may be a while before i release again. just a short while though like a few days or so

Theraze

Hmm... so that means that getting the black outfit is as easy as this, right?
Code:
ashq import <zlib.ash> foreach piece in $items[black greaves,black helmet,black sword,black shield] obtain(1, piece, $location[black forest]);

zarqon

Yep. This is part of why I am "using zlib.ash" -- adding all ZLib functions into the CLI namespace -- I can just type "obtain 1"(enter)"s.o.c.k."(enter)"airship"(enter) and off I go. It's also handy for other things such as resisting cold -- "resist cold"(enter)(enter).

@coaster: I wouldn't call that a fail... your script worked just fine, right? Plus, you learned a lot writing it, I'd wager.

yes i did learn a lot from the language :) but now i am optimizing my script with zlib. its gonna use the foreach loop now.. thanks again :) also does the foreach work for buying the outfit? i am sure it does and with my REGULAR programming skills from other languages im sure i can do something with ash for this :p very easily.. now i got the jist of it

hay zarqon can you help me learn how to set alias like that for cli namespace like you just said you were doing? with the zlib thing.. if i learn this i can do it with other scripts..

Can a mod move this to item management or either that something more appropriate thanks. . This topic i mean

Also rename to [released] instead of the WIP thing there. thanks

Last edited:
Mind explaining what the major glitch is? :D

well. i think it was a glitch.. but i did notice a huge miscode though. on the check to see if you have outfit thing. it on all scripts because they were made simply with a template for more speedy coding sort of like reusable code. all scripts had bugbear costume as the check for thing... -_- so... it would think you don't have it and. use up all the meat and stuff trying to satisfy on what I'm thinking in my head. But then just now i noticed i was not logged in. soo.. that also made the script fail. The glitch is fixed. no one really downloaded it yet. that release so i just updated it now..

Code:
if (have_outfit("bugbear costume"))
		vprint("You already have this outfit.. Why try to waste the script...\n (Script aborted)","red",0);

That was in EVERY script in package and had to fix them all :p now that im thinking about it. it might not have wasted turns. and such.. I did not make it so that it retries to get the outfit if failed. but if that was there. then that would cause the mass spam i guess. if you have verbosity on 10.. hmm maybe not.. Sorry for the confusion.

Theraze

Also, it would just stop you from running the script, it wouldn't force buying and wasting meat. The only thing that would force would be if you had "buy 1 <item1>", "buy 1 <item2>", etc in the script. Using obtain 1 just tries to make sure you have one. If you already have one, it does nothing. :) So it would do nothing if you had a bugbear costume, if you didn't, it would try to obtain up to one of each item, using shop if possible, but skipping items that were already owned.

yea it skips them by checking an if statement again
Code:
if(available_amount(piece)==0){
so this prevents it from mass buying or buying already owned items.

So... k i think everything is fixed up and ready for final release. just testing it some more.