Simple Adventure Script

TomServo

I'm just wondering if the following would work for a simple, eating 3 bat wing chow's, 3 roll in the hay's, 1 schnapps and unlim adventures at lemon party. Could anyone confirm if I am doing this correctly?

Code:
eat 3 bat wing chow mein
drink 3 roll in the hay
drink 1 shot of orange schnapps
adventure * lemon party

TomServo

Thanks tons, I'll put this to work after the long wait goes over and see if it works proper. ;)
And I am back with a question or two.

Let's say I want to do two extra things to this script. Firstly, the probably easiest of the two: I'd like to be able to tell this script, or any script, to kmail * [item] to [whoever] after each run. Is this a possibility?

Secondly, and this may be a little more tricky than thought, I want to come up with a way to run through my 3 multi's with the same script, I start the script, it logs them in, runs what i want, logs out, logs the next in...so on. Can this also be done?

Thank you ahead of time for your assistance.

Metraxis

The syntax is "send [item] to [player]" I have such a script myself, which reads

Code:
untinker * disco banjo
send * disco ball to fluffythumbtacks
send * tiny plastic coffee pixie to fluffythumbtacks
call Cleanup

which I use at end of run to ensure marital harmony. :)

TomServo

[quote author=Metraxis link=topic=726.msg3501#msg3501 date=1170100628]
The syntax is "send [item] to [player]" I have such a script myself, which reads

Code:
untinker * disco banjo
send * disco ball to fluffythumbtacks
send * tiny plastic coffee pixie to fluffythumbtacks
call Cleanup

which I use at end of run to ensure marital hrmaony. :)
[/quote]

Good lord, I really am over cautious. Or just too lazy to trial and error. I thought it was exactly that, but alas I asked before I attempted.

Thank you for that insight. :D

Nightmist

[quote author=TomServo link=topic=726.msg3505#msg3505 date=1170106988]
Good lord, I really am over cautious.
[/quote]
If in doubt check the manual! Or at least thats what I still do, http://kolmafia.sourceforge.net/scripting.html

Heh while I'm not trying to be mean I just want to ask why exactly do are you Lemon-party slotting these multi's? I mean surely theres better places to train if your using that kind of food and drinks or is it just a re-spading of the area? Just wondering since if your running 3 multi's on the same script with a send command it gets semi-dodgy. (There is a command listed in the scripting manual for scripted logins, in the "Script Commands" section if you have trouble finding it.)

TomServo

3 Items:

[/list][*]Cherry
[*]Jumbo Olive
[*]Lime[/list]

Each worth 1800-2200. I feel it's a sound investment to pick up a few extra meat from my multis from time to time, at least when I remember to run them. Which usually turns out to be once a week because I'm lazy and forgetful. Hence why I'm making a goofball script. Beats clicking for hours. :D

dangerpin

So what Daychilde is trying to point out, TomServo, is that what you are doing is against KoL rules. Multiabuse can get all your accounts, even ones not involved in the transactions, frozen and deleted. There are people watching the accounts looking for the types of kmail you are talking about sending.

We like you, so please stop now.

One way to stop while still getting the job done is just to buy from yourself. You are going to buy Cherries, Olives and Limes anyway. Why not buy them from your multies? Just trade them at a fair price and you never need to worry about Mr. MultiCzar looking over your shoulder.

TomServo

Did not realize these things.

Farming has stopped. Thanks for the warning and not going all ape-bonkers on me.