Ant 1.8.1 and Jarbundler task

Grotfang

Developer
And for me. Ant dist produces the .exe, .jar, .tar.gz, then fails while producing the .app.

Code:
jarbundler:
[jarbundler] Creating application bundle: C:\Users\Ben\Documents\KoLmafia\source\kolmafia\dist\KoLmafia-14.4.app

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\Ben\Documents\KoLmafia\source\kolmafia\build.xml:215: Cannot copy Java Application Stub: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \System\Library\Frameworks\JavaVM.framework\Versions\Current\Resources\MacOS\JavaApplicationStub (The system cannot find the path specified)

Total time: 59 seconds

I don't think it ever could produce the .app, so I count this a success. Ant daily and ant jar work perfectly.

Nice work!

Last edited:

Alhifar

Apparently clean now deletes all sessions/preferences/scripts/etc. folders. I have always in the past simply run ant daily to update kolmafia and then ran mafia from the dist folder. Luckily, I have a backup of most things, but not my session or chat logs now. Should I change how I do things, or can this be changed?

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
Apparently clean now deletes all sessions/preferences/scripts/etc. folders. I have always in the past simply run ant daily to update kolmafia and then ran mafia from the dist folder. Luckily, I have a backup of most things, but not my session or chat logs now. Should I change how I do things, or can this be changed?

Ow, sorry about that. The old 'clean' deleted KoLMafia from the dist directory. The new 'clean' deletes everything from the dist directory. We could easily change it back, but it's usually considered a "best practice" to have clean get rid of all files created by a buildfile.