Feature - Rejected Modifier Maximizer ignores equipment radio button

oztrich

Running the modifier maximizer in r8703.

I'm out of ronin, but most of my items are still in Hagnks. Maximizing for mox with the Equipment radio button set to "on hand" (not "pullable/buyable") lists none of the items I have on hand, but all items that I have in Hagnks. In fact, it's the same no matter what I select to maximize.

Usually I take all my items out of Hagnks as soon as I break the prism, but this time around I specifically wanted to leave my stuff where it was and just use items on hand.

I'm not sure if this has been done deliberately, i.e. the maximizer has been set-up to treat Hagnks as on-hand outside of ronin? If so then maybe this is a feature request rather than a bug report to make this option work in a stricter manner.

jasonharper

Developer
This has nothing to do with the maximizer; if you are out of ronin/HC restrictions, then mafia globally considers everything in Hagnk's as available for use, since there's no cost in retrieving it.

oztrich

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll just have to manage everything manually.

Actually, mafia doesn't always work as you say. Consumables for example, if you tick the no create box then anything that is not explicitly on hand will be removed from the list, including pullable items. I'd expect the maximizer to work the same, if you select the on hand option then it should be restricted to exactly that.

But I'm splitting hairs a little, now I know how it works I can work around it. :)

Last edited: