Feature - Implemented Option to show every food/booze/spleen in usable lists

Rinn

Developer
There's a lot of times I'd like to see food adventure ranges for items I don't have or can't create and I typically need to go to the wiki to do so.

Additional feature could be to show prices from mall historical data.

roippi

Developer
Both implemented with item manager tables. Well, it's adv/fill rather than adv ranges, but the former is sortable whereas the latter is not.

Bale

Minion
Actually, I don't believe that is what Rinn is saying at all. He'd like it to list items he does NOT have and CANNOT create. Your recent commits only show stuff that someone has or can create.

Theraze

Is/should the database section be updated to use the new tables? If it were updated, Rinn's FReq would be met.

roippi

Developer
Took literally 15 minutes and whipped up r11108. If someone else wants to follow the template and fill out the other three tabs, that's cool, otherwise I'll get to it in a few days.

roippi

Developer
r11109 should fill this. There's more columns that could be added to the other three tabs, if anyone uses those.

Rinn

Developer
I made this a while ago, but I think the intent was for the Item Manager > Usable > Food\Booze\Spleen lists to show every consumable you could possibly consume regardless of your inventory state. So for example it would show something like a jar of squeeze, which would only be acquirable from the mall, even if you had 0 in your inventory. So in that regard I don't think this specific feature request is completed.

Theraze

Besides not being on the screen you wanted it, how does the new functionality not meet the feature requested?

If you have a new FReq for different functionality that wasn't initially communicated, shouldn't that be a new FReq?

Rinn

Developer
So you can queue up consumables to consume without having to manually acquire them first.

Last edited:

Theraze

So you want the queuable display to be less accurate, showing items that are non-tradeable, outside your price range, etc? Wouldn't it seem to make more sense to request a checkbox to display items available from the mall inside your price range as well as items available from NPCs, creation, the closet, etc? Again... different FReq, but it just doesn't seem helpful seeing absolutely everything...

roippi

Developer
If you want to reopen, that's fine. I'm not planning on doing anything to the food/booze/spleen tabs, though.