Page 545 of 545 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545
Results 5,441 to 5,443 of 5443

Thread: bumcheekcend.ash - A zero setup semi-automated ascension script!

LanBoom: where ever mafia lives/whatever you named it/data, file names start with bcs_fam and end with .txt, there are at least 12.

Stokesey: You'll have to follow this path as well to edit out the rat, then, in the relay browser pull-down where you edit options type in plain barrel mimic, the apostrophe gives it the heebie jeebies Setting up a custom combat script isn't too difficult. If you don't know where the custom combat tab is, do a little exploring, once you find it click "edit". You should see [ default ] followed by whatever you're doing now. On the next line type skill entangling noodles, again a new line for skill cannelloni cannon. Or c&p...

[ default ]
    skill entangling noodles
    skill cannelloni cannon

"Unable to meet all requirements via equipment changes." Do you have the complete outfit? If you do, I'm stumped. Maybe Theraze can decipher it! Good luck =D

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the great script! I just completed an ascension with very few issues, and I'm doing my second. I changed a couple of things that were causing me problems in Standard, so I thought I'd share the changes with you in case you wanted to adopt them, or in case I've unintentionally broken something without realizing.

First, I made it use the XO Skeleton to steal from filthworms by making a new familiar type called bcs_fam_itemssteal.txt:
    Code:
    1	xo skeleton
    2	jumpsuited hound dog
    3	Pair of Stomping Boots
    4	slimeling
    5	Reagnimated Gnome
    6	Coffee Pixie
    7	Attention-Deficit Demon
    8	Jitterbug
    9	Casagnova Gnome
    10	Psychedelic Bear
    11	Angry Jung Man
    12	Blavious Kloop
    13	Adventurous Spelunker
    14	Green Pixie
    15	Gelatinous Cubeling
    16	Dancing Frog
    17	Grouper Groupie
    18	Piano Cat
    19	baby gravy fairy
    20	Dandy Lion
    I put the XO Skeleton at the top of the list in that file, changing the Orchard function's bumAdv calls from "items" to "itemssteal", and then added
    Code:
    [ filthworm ]
    if hasskill hugs and kisses
        skill hugs and kisses!
    endif
    to my CCS. If you're not aware, the XO Skeleton's Hugs and Kisses skill will take a random item from the target with a 100% success rate, with a limited number of uses per day. Already tested and it worked great, allows for a 4-turn Orchard every time if you have XO Skeleton. I'm sure there are other places (imp air/bus pass and dairy goats come to mind) where it could also be optimally used, which is why I figured I'd might as well just make a new type for it.

Second, I found that the script didn't support a lot of the yellow ray types, which left it fighting hippies for like a hundred turns at the dinghy part at the beginning in Standard. I'm not even sure why it wants the hippy outfit at that point, but I figured I should leave that alone as there must be some reason for it. So I added in all of the important YRs except the Mayo thing, since I don't know how that works. I added Disintegrate, Golden Light, viral video, and Asdon Martin: Missile Launcher. Also, these are all valid in Bees Hate You, so I added them as well as the Nanorhino to the Bees Hate You YR clause, instead of just giving up and fighting like it was doing before (because He-Boulder, pumpkin bomb and unbearable light all had B's in them).

I didn't get to test these yet, but the script still at least runs with these alterations and it seems like they should work fine. I'm not sure if the Asdon Martin skills show up as having them if you don't have enough fuel. I don't think they do, but if they do, that might cause it to grind to a halt. Here's my updated version:

Code:
    string consultHeBo(int round, string opp, string text) {
    	if (my_location() != $location[itznotyerzitz mine]) {if (!isExpectedMonster(opp)) return ((my_primestat() == $stat[Mysticality] && in_hardcore() && !get_property("bcasc_doMystAsCCS").to_boolean()) ? consultMyst(round, opp, text) : get_ccs_action(round));}
    	//If we're under the effect "Everything Looks Yellow", then ignore everything and attack.
    	if (have_effect($effect[Everything Looks Yellow]) > 0) {
    		print("BCC: We would LIKE to use a Yellow Ray somewhere in this zone, but we can't because Everything Looks Yellow.", "purple");
    		return ((my_primestat() == $stat[Mysticality] && in_hardcore() && !get_property("bcasc_doMystAsCCS").to_boolean()) ? consultMyst(round, opp, text) : get_ccs_action(round)); 
    	}

//Let's check that the monster IS the correct one
    	if (contains_text(text, "hippy jewelry maker") || contains_text(text, "Dwarf Foreman") || contains_text(text, "Racecar")
    			|| contains_text(text, "War Hippy") || contains_text(text, "Frat Warrior") || contains_text(text, "War Pledge")
    			|| (thingToGet == $item[metallic A] && contains_text(text, "MagiMechTech MechaMech"))) {
    		if (my_path() == "Bees Hate You") {
    			if (my_familiar() == $familiar[Nanorhino] && (get_property("_nanorhinoCharge").to_int() == 100 || have_effect($effect[Nanoballsy]) > 39)) {
    				print("BCC: We are using the Nanorhino against the right monster.", "purple");
    				if (have_effect($effect[Nanoballsy]) > 39) return "skill unleash nanites";
    				if (have_skill($skill[suckerpunch])) return "skill suckerpunch";
    				else if (have_skill($skill[sing])) return "skill sing";
    				print("BCC: We are trying to use the Nanorhino, but you don't have access to easy Moxie skills, so I'm attacking.", "purple");
    				return ((my_primestat() == $stat[Mysticality] && in_hardcore() && !get_property("bcasc_doMystAsCCS").to_boolean()) ? consultMyst(round, opp, text) : get_ccs_action(round)); 
    			} else if (have_skill($skill[disintegrate]) && my_mp() >= mp_cost($skill[disintegrate])) {
    				print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you can't use it (nor a pumpkin bomb or a light) due to bees hating you, so I'm using Disintegrate.", "purple");
    				return "skill disintegrate";
    			} else if (item_amount($item[Golden Light]) > 0) {
    				print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you can't use it (nor a pumpkin bomb or a light) due to bees hating you, so I'm using a Golden Light.", "purple");
    				return "item golden light";
    			} else if (item_amount($item[viral video]) > 0) {
    				print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you can't use it (nor a pumpkin bomb or a light) due to bees hating you, so I'm using a viral video.", "purple");
    				return "item viral video";
    			} else if (have_skill($skill[Asdon Martin: Missile Launcher]) && !get_property("_missileLauncherUsed").to_boolean()) {
    				print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you can't use it (nor a pumpkin bomb or a light) due to bees hating you, so I'm using Asdon Martin: Missile Launcher.", "purple");
    				return "skill asdon martin: missile launcher";
    			} else {
    				print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you can't use it (nor a pumpkin bomb or a light) due to bees hating you, so I'm attacking.", "purple");
    			}
    		}

if (my_familiar() == $familiar[He-Boulder]) {
    			print("BCC: We are using the hebo against the right monster.", "purple");
    			if (contains_text(text, "yellow eye")) {
    				return "skill point at your opponent";
    			} else {
    				switch (my_class()) {
    					case $class[turtle tamer] : return "skill toss";
    					case $class[seal clubber] : return "skill clobber";
    					case $class[pastamancer] : return "skill Spaghetti Spear";
    					case $class[sauceror] : return "skill salsaball";
    					case $class[Disco Bandit] : return "skill suckerpunch";
    					case $class[Accordion Thief] : return "skill sing";
    					default: abort("BCC: unsupported class");
    				}
    			}
    		} else if (my_familiar() == $familiar[Crimbo Shrub] && contains_text(text, "Open a Big Yellow Present")) {
    			print("BCC: We are using the Crimbo Shrub against the right monster.", "purple");
    			return "skill open a big yellow present";
    		} else if (my_familiar() == $familiar[Nanorhino] && (get_property("_nanorhinoCharge").to_int() == 100 || have_effect($effect[Nanoballsy]) > 39)) {
    			print("BCC: We are using the Nanorhino against the right monster.", "purple");
    			if (have_effect($effect[Nanoballsy]) > 39) return "skill unleash nanites";
    			if (have_skill($skill[suckerpunch])) return "skill suckerpunch";
    			else if (have_skill($skill[sing])) return "skill sing";
    			print("BCC: We are trying to use the Nanorhino, but you don't have access to easy Moxie skills, so I'm attacking.", "purple");
    		} else if (item_amount($item[unbearable light]) > 0) {
    			print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you don't have one (or perhaps are on a 100% run), so I'm using an unbearable light.", "purple");
    			return "item unbearable light";
    		} else if (item_amount($item[pumpkin bomb]) > 0) {
    			print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you don't have one (or perhaps are on a 100% run), so I'm using a pumpkin bomb.", "purple");
    			return "item pumpkin bomb";
    		} else if (my_path() == "Avatar of Sneaky Pete" && have_skill($skill[flash headlight]) && get_property("peteMotorbikeHeadlight") == "Ultrabright Yellow Bulb") {
    			print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you are in an AoSP run, so I'm using Flash Headlight.", "purple");
    			return "skill flash headlight";
    		} else if (have_skill($skill[disintegrate]) && my_mp() >= mp_cost($skill[disintegrate])) {
    			print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you don't have one (or perhaps are on a 100% run), so I'm using Disintegrate.", "purple");
    			return "skill disintegrate";
    		} else if (item_amount($item[Golden Light]) > 0) {
    			print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you don't have one (or perhaps are on a 100% run), so I'm using a Golden Light.", "purple");
    			return "item golden light";
    		} else if (item_amount($item[viral video]) > 0) {
    			print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you don't have one (or perhaps are on a 100% run), so I'm using a viral video.", "purple");
    			return "item viral video";
    		} else if (have_skill($skill[Asdon Martin: Missile Launcher]) && !get_property("_missileLauncherUsed").to_boolean()) {
    			print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you don't have one (or perhaps are on a 100% run), so I'm using Asdon Martin: Missile Launcher.", "purple");
    			return "skill asdon martin: missile launcher";
    		} else {
    			print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but you don't have one (or perhaps are on a 100% run without pumpkins or clipart), so I'm attacking.", "purple");
    		}
    	}
    	print("BCC: We are trying to use the HeBoulder, but this is not the right monster, so I'm attacking.", "purple");

if (my_familiar() == $familiar[He-Boulder] && have_effect($effect[Everything Looks Red]) == 0 && contains_text(text, "red eye"))
    		return "skill point at your opponent";

}
    Last edited by Osobayasan; 11-14-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Ah, one other thing I forgot (my other reply is pending moderation, hopefully this one doesn't go through first)(Edit: This one did go through first):

When adventuring in the Orc Chasm, you get free bridge parts by equipping a logging hatchet and/or a loadstone, so in bsascChasm(), the following part should be changed as follows to equip a logging hatchet/loadstone:

OLD:
    Code:
    		//Prepare for adventuring
    		buMax("item");
    		setFamiliar("items");
    		setMood("i");
    NEW:
    Code:
    		//Prepare for adventuring
    		buMax("item, +equip logging hatchet, +equip loadstone");
    		setFamiliar("items");
    		setMood("i");
    Last edited by Osobayasan; 11-12-2017 at 09:30 AM.