Page 543 of 543 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 541 542 543
Results 5,421 to 5,424 of 5424

Thread: bumcheekcend.ash - A zero setup semi-automated ascension script!

It should ignore your CCS and WHAM if it's working properly. Maybe it has to do with how combat filters are handled and some of the fixes that have tweaked that recently. I rarely have the antique mirror on lazy runs, so...

I'm attempting to use bumcheekascend in softcore mode, and for some reason it's failing to equip the UV compass for desert exploration, even though the logs claim it wants to. Instead, it's leaving the offhand as what's in my base "bumcheekascend" custom outfit. Here are the logs:
    Code:
    Level 11 Starting
    BCC: We     have completed the stage [macguffinprelim].
    BCC:     We have completed the stage [macguffinpalin].
    BCC:     We have completed the stage [hits].
    BCC: We     have completed the stage [macguffinspooky].
    BCC:     We have not completed the stage [macguffinpyramid].
    BCC:     I see that gnasir is there. Let's see what he wants.

Talking     to Gnasir
    Encounter: A Sietch in Time
    Submitting option 1 for choice     805
    Encounter: A Sietch in Time
    Submitting option 1 for choice 805
    BCC:     Gnasir needs a stone rose.
    BCC: Maximizing     '+equip UV-resistant compass'
    Putting on outfit: bumcheekascend
    Equipment     changed.
    Here's my "bumcheekascend" outfit:
    Code:
    Hat:		bounty-hunting helmet (Power: 100) [unequip]		
    Back:		protonic accelerator pack [unequip]		
    Shirt:		astral shirt (Power: 50) [unequip]		
    Weapon:		bass clarinet (Damage: 20 - 40, 1h) [unequip]		
    Off-Hand:		Yorick [unequip]		
    Pants:		bounty-hunting pants (Power: 100) [unequip]		
    Accessory:		Kremlin's Greatest Briefcase [unequip]	[examine] 
    Accessory:		your cowboy boots [unequip]		
    Accessory:		numberwang [unequip]
    After running the "Maximizing '+equip UV-resistant compass'" line, the outfit I end up with still has Yorick as my offhand, and bumcheekascend blithely runs the entire desert-exploration step without the compass. Any thoughts on why this might be, or more explicit logs I can enable to further diagnose this?
    Last edited by coandco; 08-04-2017 at 09:52 PM.

It should ignore your CCS and WHAM if it's working properly. Maybe it has to do with how combat filters are handled and some of the fixes that have tweaked that recently. I rarely have the antique mirror on lazy runs, so...
    Originally Posted by Theraze View Post
    That's...weird. Then, I guess it's never worked properly? I mean, if I'm in an area where I have a mob olfacted in my CCS, that sumbum gets olfacted! Which kind of doesn't make sense if BCA is supposed to completely ignore my CCS. Unless it's picky about what it ignores within a CCS? Regardless, I'm just glad that the GmoB failure isn't a regular thing!! Still doing soft core, and I'm *super* lazy, so I pull the mirror ^_^

I'm attempting to use bumcheekascend in softcore mode, and for some reason it's failing to equip the UV compass for desert exploration, even though the logs claim it wants to. Instead, it's leaving the offhand as what's in my base "bumcheekascend" custom outfit.
    <snip>
    After running the "Maximizing '+equip UV-resistant compass'" line, the outfit I end up with still has Yorick as my offhand, and bumcheekascend blithely runs the entire desert-exploration step without the compass. Any thoughts on why this might be, or more explicit logs I can enable to further diagnose this?
    Originally Posted by coandco View Post
    Wild guess - you're running this without the "Run SC as HC" flag on, so you are 100% responsible for all equipment changes, but still wanting BCA to make this change. It won't. Unless you turn SC as HC on, so it will control equipment.
    That's...weird. Then, I guess it's never worked properly? I mean, if I'm in an area where I have a mob olfacted in my CCS, that sumbum gets olfacted! Which kind of doesn't make sense if BCA is supposed to completely ignore my CCS. Unless it's picky about what it ignores within a CCS? Regardless, I'm just glad that the GmoB failure isn't a regular thing!! Still doing soft core, and I'm *super* lazy, so I pull the mirror ^_^
    Originally Posted by snooty View Post
    After it decides that it isn't the GMoB, it will follow your CCS normally. So that's normal.