Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: Nemesis quest script

I'm testing this by using questG04Nemesis but it didn't behave the same on the two accounts I tried.

I think the difference was that one account I picked up the quest by hand and showed "started" and on the account that the script unlocked the guild and picked up the quest, it didn't change and stated "unstarted".

I will need to check this again but it will need to wait until I ascend again.

It isn't a major bug, I simply put all the Epic weapon in my closet before starting the script and it seems to work.

Is there any hope in seeing this updated on the SVN?

Well, slyz did apparently log into the site three weeks ago. So not completely gone. Could commit changes, could add someone else active to the SVN repo pool.

If someone had commit rights, then it might happen. Otherwise, getting it into the SVN would actually be someone making a new SVN instead...

I have full SVN access, and I had the best of intentions of fixing the whole script and updating the SVN... but that has not happened yet. I can go ahead and update that last (untested) code that was posted here. Maybe one day I will get to making it all run more pretty.

Much appreciated, ckb

So for some reason, this script (with the updates from ckb) gets confused on the Halloweiner adventures, even though I have a perfectly fine default programmed in on the "Choice Adventures" tab. It still stalls on those adventures, seemingly in an endless loop when it encounters them. Is there a tweak I can add to the script so that it'll just select the automatically-selected default?

It's still offered in the Scripts menu and slyz still logs in so....

I have been doing hybrid runs. I run BCCA and when it stops for some reason and "the time is right" I run nemesis. I expect it to run to the point where the wandering thugs start appearing and then tell me it can't get the map.

In my two most recent runs as a seal clubber, I have run it. It fights the ghosts but does not seem to craft correctly and aborts. I manually craft and then it aborts saying I need a seal clubbing club. I think by equipping the EW and visiting the guild this gets resolved. I start it and it opens the cave but then it aborts rather than get the appropriate pods. I get them manually, it runs for a bit and then aborts because of clownosity. I fix that and it runs, without hiccups.

If nemesis is still being maintained, it would be nice if this were looked at :-) I'd also ask for a feature request to have it adventure for clownosity items (or not) based on a preference or just automatically do so in HC.

Thanks.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    There are 69 players more powerful than you.
    Originally Posted by Statistics Leaderboards

I just tried as a sauceror and a pastamancer and didn't run into any problem. It crafted everything. I will reroll as a seal clubber and check it again.

OK I just tried this as a SC and it did everything correctly. It did everything from opening the clan to solve the maze. I do not use BCCA so maybe some weird interaction with a pre/post adventure script?

I just ran this as a sauceror and it just kept looking for my peppercorns of power when it already had the item. Got a lovely bunch of lemons, though! But, it also ran flawlessly on a different account with the *exact* same gear, skills, settings, etc. Maybe it's gremlins!