clan_log.ash -- Interface Overhaul

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Requires ZLib.

Note: In order for this script to be of any use, you'll need access to the activity log. Also, just like all other scripts in this forum, you'll need to download this to your \relay folder and have the proper preference checked.

Since the native clan log view wasn't particularly useful, I decided to work on an overhaul. First things first, each section's entries are sorted by player name then date, as opposed to just date. Second, the various sections are collapsible, and there's a [toggle all] link if you want to toggle all of the subsections within a particular section. Finally, the biggest chunk of this override adds more information to the Stash Activity section.

The symbols are a bit funky, but let's decode them: μ represents meat (as per Zarqon's suggestion some time back); κ, karma; ζ, zero-karma items; δ, days the stash was used. As such, κ/δ represents average karma usage per day.

Since the script parses all the data anyway, I then added a few tables with the data (like leaderboards, I guess) to the bottom, in case you're interested.

And finally, if you want to see the classic view, you can just click on the little link at the bottom.

8/20/2010: Fixed issue with players showing up multiple times because of changed name capitalization. Really ugly bit of code, but I can't see a more elegant solution.

Attachments

• clan_log.ash
    9.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

icon315

the toggle all does not work.....also could you put some sort of key to the top....so as not to reference here everytime i forget

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
[toggle all] toggles the subsections. You'll have to click on the actual section name to toggle the section to see the results.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
You might want to mention that the script needs zlib. If I didn't read this forum constantly AND look at the CLI to notice the red error messages, I would have never figured it out.

Jippofarmer

Really awesome script, lets me see who's taking more than they should from the stash! although is there a way to have the key of icons on the relay page too, or even a way to toggle it between the icons or just saying it?

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
This script broke a few times thanks to the hot dog stand, followed by the speakeasy. I uploaded a fixed version, if anyone even still uses this thing.

Bale

Minion
This script broke a few times thanks to the hot dog stand, followed by the speakeasy. I uploaded a fixed version, if anyone even still uses this thing.

I just decided to give it a whirl and got this pointless error: botlib.ash could not be found (clan_log.ash, line 3)

I simply removed the instruction to import botlib.ash and it worked perfectly. Very nice script. Finally I have an easy way to tell if I forgot to pay for a hot dog. :D

One comment. It would be nice if the last fax put into the machine was displayed prominently without having to click on anything. It's pretty easy to find after clicking on "Clan Activity Log" but this is the number one thing I want to know when check this and I suspect I'm not the only one.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Oh, oops. I think I had an imported function that I stopped using. Uh, I can probably add last fax loaded.

Bale

Minion
KoL's Clan Log is an ugly, cluttered and troublesomely huge strip of information that you have beaten into helpful submission for me.

Thank you very much.