Bug - Fixed Temporary Lycanthropy misreported

Salculd

I just updated from build 8541 to 8544, and the effect Temporary Lycanthropy is being detected as Gaze of the Volcano God, which was momentarily puzzling given that I'm in Bad Moon right now.

Refreshing and relogging did not fix it. Additionally, selecting game description of the buff from the right click menu on the main screen yields the correct effect box for Lycanthropy.

I do have the rest of my login state logged, if that would be needed.

edit: It also persists if I allow the effect to run out and then use another bottle of wereseal blood. The text still says it acquires the proper effect but it shows up in my buff list as Gaze again.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Don't you love it when somebody puts a bogus descid in the Wiki? I mean, they COULD just leave it blank, if they didn't pick up the number, but no. Instead they put in an incorrect ID.

anOtherGrendel

I just got the same issue. it is repeatable.
mafia is reporting my buffed stats correctly, so the only problem is the wrong buff being shown.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 8545

(As I pointed out earlier, the Wiki had the wrong descid; whoever created the page for the effect stuck in the one for Temporary Lycanthropy rather than the correct one. Fortunately, I have a Juju Mojo Mask and was able to derive the correct descid myself...)