Bug - Fixed Game Grid Token drops in the Haiku Dungeon

drakono82

I'm running build 8535, the most recent at the time of this posting.

Prior to entering the haiku dungeon, my rogue program had dropped 2 tokens today. In 2 adventures in the dungeon, it has dropped 2 more tokens. In the Session Results pane, the total correctly displays 4 tokens gained in this session. However, the Daily Deeds pane only shows 2. Also, in the relay browser, the charpane.php frame shows (2/5) for the familiar.

I'm also noticing no (equip) or (use) links on any of the drops in the dungeon in the relay browser. Is any of this the intended behavior? This is my first time venturing into the haiku dungeon.

drakono82

Okay, this is clearly not getting any feedback. I got out of my run and replicated the problem, this time with a debug log -- if it is helpful at all.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20100715.txt
    98.2 KB · Views: 135

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
We were only tallying familiar drops if they came via with usual non-haiku messages. Rather than also look for haiku messages, I think we can simply increment the counter whenever you acquire such an item as a result of combat. I have that coded, but will test it tomorrow, as my characters with familiars that drop things are both out of turns for the day.

Use links also depend on the specific format of a combat-dropped item. Given that we have not coded in knowledge of haiku item drops, I guess it's intentional.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 8542 detects familiar drops via gainItem(), not via familiar specific messages, which don't happen in the haiku dungeon.
Not tested in the haiku dungeon.