Bale

Minion
I cannot begin to fathom this result:

Code:
[COLOR="#808000"]> mallsell 3 sugar sheet @ 360[/COLOR]

Unexpected error, debug log printed.
[COLOR="#ff0000"][3 ashq] has no matches.[/COLOR]
That was repeatable. Eventually I used mallsell 3 sug sheet @360 to solve the problem, but I'm curious what was happening there. The debug log:

Code:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
            KoLmafia r8528, Windows XP, Java 1.6.0_16

class java.lang.NumberFormatException: it
java.lang.NumberFormatException: it
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.utilities.StringUtilities.parseIntInternal1(StringUtilities.java:721)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.utilities.StringUtilities.parseInt(StringUtilities.java:666)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.command.MallSellCommand.run(MallSellCommand.java:94)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeCommand(KoLmafiaCLI.java:527)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeLine(KoLmafiaCLI.java:401)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.CommandDisplayFrame$CommandQueueHandler.handleQueue(CommandDisplayFrame.java:191)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.CommandDisplayFrame$CommandQueueHandler.run(CommandDisplayFrame.java:172)

KoLmafia r8528, Windows XP, Java 1.6.0_16

class java.lang.NumberFormatException: record{int
java.lang.NumberFormatException: record{int
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.utilities.StringUtilities.parseIntInternal1(StringUtilities.java:721)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.utilities.StringUtilities.parseInt(StringUtilities.java:666)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.command.MallSellCommand.run(MallSellCommand.java:109)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeCommand(KoLmafiaCLI.java:527)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeLine(KoLmafiaCLI.java:401)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.CommandDisplayFrame$CommandQueueHandler.handleQueue(CommandDisplayFrame.java:191)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.CommandDisplayFrame$CommandQueueHandler.run(CommandDisplayFrame.java:172)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Did you use "sugar" instead of "sug" as your alias? I thought only distinct words (surrounded by spaces or starting the line or whatever) were translated as an alias, and I figured that was the point of "sug" instead of "sugar" from that post.

StDoodle

Minion
I once aliased a single letter for a short while, and boy what fun that was! (I commonly use single-letter abbreviations for CLI buff-casting, ie "cast 1 r of reindeer" and such.)

Bale

Minion
Did you use "sugar" instead of "sug" as your alias? I thought only distinct words (surrounded by spaces or starting the line or whatever) were translated as an alias, and I figured that was the point of "sug" instead of "sugar" from that post.

Yes, yes I did. I've fixed my error.

slyz

Developer
That was the reason I called my alias sug and not sugar. It must certainly be the problem though.

Why would the problem appear when using the word sugar, but not when using sug? Unless Bale renamed the alias?

EDIT: Well, that's what you get for forgetting to refresh a page you loaded an hour ago and answering a post.