craft.ash -- Pulverize Groups

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
This relay script replaces the outdated UpUpUs's Pulverize Groups greasemonkey script (finally!). Only differences interface-wise (which can, in fact, be changed rather easily) are that the alt text displays the estimated yield, as opposed to the percent chance of each element, and the "Confirm for Stainless/Plexi" checkbox has been removed since KoL already asks for confirmation if the item is nontradeable.

(Also, it took me some confusing-looking JS to get the filter working just right. =P)

Requires ZLib.ash.

Edit: Fixed for all you Linux users.

June 6, 2010: New version, with one additional filter field (#>1). Nifty!

March 3, 2011: New version that I finally got around to rolling out. Removes dependence on SmashLib.ash.

Attachments

• craft.ash
    6.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Spiny

line 3 import <smashlib.ash> should be import <SmashLib.ash> in the interest of us Linux users where case sensitivity of file names matters ;)
I'll check this out on an account with pulverize available later. I did recently (maybe from February 2010) get a build of Hellion's updated Pulverize Groups, but if your script is prettier, I'll use it instead ;) Thanks :D

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Just checked out Hellion's updated version really quickly. Turns out that it doesn't account for sugar/depleted grimacite, and it also gives 1N for all brimstone (boxers, beret, and bludgeon should give 3W, since they are 200 power items). The toggle interface looks shinier, though; if you want, I could always "borrow" the code for that.

gumpy13

Pulverizing Problems

For some reason none of the pulverizing sorting methods are working. I've tried both the craft.ash script and the UpUp.us Pulverize Groups greasemonkey script yet neither have had any effect on the pulverize menu. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?