Potion Checker - Relay Version!

Winterbay

You need to put it in your /relay-folder and run it from within the relay browser (there's a dropdown up to the right).

Edit: Also, wrong thread.

kingslime80

No worries, I just rushed through it a bit. :/
Is it possible to extend this script to cover other discoveries as well? I think that it might come in handy, especially for quest-related smithing/pasting.

Bale

Minion
No worries, I just rushed through it a bit. :/
Is it possible to extend this script to cover other discoveries as well? I think that it might come in handy, especially for quest-related smithing/pasting.

Sure it is possible. Though if I was doing that I would probably rather parse concoctions.txt for the data.
PHP:
record concoctions {
	string method;
	string mix1;
	string mix2;
	string mix3;
	string mix4;
};
concoctions [string] crafty;
file_to_map("concoctions.txt", crafty);

kingslime80

Sweet. I'll give it a try. I haven't programmed anything in years though, so I may need to ask for a bit of help. :(

Last edited:

kingslime80

Yeah, looking at it for a while I realized that I have no clue what I'm doing. :/ I don't suppose you'd be willing to help re-write it? I can see the logic, but I have no clue what values should be used for what section.

Bale

Minion
I'm totally not gonna do it! Well, I suppose I could be convinced if you were paying me a dozen Mr Accessories, but I doubt that is going to happen.

My recommendation is that you create a new thread in Scripting Discussion and post questions there. You will get help and probably learn a great deal about scripting. The best way to do it is to post code that you can't figure out or that you've written which only half works and ask for help with it, piece by piece.