Feature Highlight Feature in Chat

Teacup

Oh great Mafia powers, I humbly beseech you: please bring back the "highlight tab" feature in KoLmafia chat. It has been missing since around 13.8 or so. I love mafia and use it in tons of ways, but of all the features that made playing KoL easier, the highlight-tab feature in chat was right at the top for me. I really don't care if it's broken - it doesn't need to be perfect. If there were a way to enable it via the preferences section, that would be enough. I hope this isn't asking too much, because you folks are awesome and your program has helped so much to improve my experiences with KoL.

Thank you again!

[edited to help correctly identify the requested feature]

Last edited:

slyz

Developer
I have a highlight feature when I click the icons that look like magnifying glasses in the chat tab. Was there something else?

Teacup

I have a highlight feature when I click the icons that look like magnifying glasses in the chat tab. Was there something else?

Wow, thanks for that. I was ridiculously vague or even completely off the mark when I made my post. What I'm missing so desperately isn't the highlighting itself at all, but the highlight TAB. The highlight tab is an optional tab that pops up when a highlighted word is used in chat. Only chat messages containing the highlighted word or phrase will show up in the highlight tab, making it extremely handy for keeping track of certain messages.