Daily Info

Should I add the Tomorrow Feature? (See Post 12)

• Yes

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Theraze

Yeah... unfortunately, for me at least, actually picking an item from the dropdown doesn't work properly... but manually replacing the number in one of the links works wonderfully. Even better now that I finally noticed the ability to see Kolmafia's internal number database. :)

Theraze

Added a few entries to the parsing code to make it be a bit less wordy and more similar to the old categories... added these:
Code:
         Prices = Prices.replace_string ("CURRENT AVG PRICE", "PPU");
         Prices = Prices.replace_string ("# BOUGHT THIS TIMESPAN", "Quantity");
         Prices = Prices.replace_string ("Latest Price Change", "Change");
         Prices = Prices.replace_string ("Timespan Price Trend", "Trend");
         Prices = Prices.replace_string (".0", "");

Basically, the very wordy items get replaced with single word descriptors, and if a number is .0, strip it so I don't have to stare at useless decimals. :)

Also, thanks so much for all your work on this. :) I enjoy it and stare at it because of that. :D

icon315

UPDATE. NEW VERSION!
Yeah i know it has been a while, but finally it is here\
Version 6.0
Changes:
  1. Seperated sections into different pages
  2. Added \"New messages" and Store log to the Events tab
  3. Instead of aborting when you have an older version, it just Gives you a message
  4. Added the picture of the current moons to the moon page

Please Report any problems
Have anything you want to add to it? just tell me and i might do so

icon315

Yeah. it makes it easier to get to what you are looking for. I just wish i could add more stuff. It seems sort of blank.

I have a feature request. Can you make the item lookup for the market place thing with a zlib variable instead... if you need help i am willing to look into it myself :) As long as i can get to it. Currently working on school stuff. so may take a while before i even get started if you need my help for it..

Yeah. it makes it easier to get to what you are looking for. I just wish i could add more stuff. It seems sort of blank.

My feature requests would cover that so it makes it easier for it to get prices and such..

Last edited:

icon315

UPDATE. NEW VERSION!
Version 6.1
Changes:

1. Retrieves the items for price checking from .txt file
2. Added a submit field for new items.
3. I Opted out "New messages" and Store log to the Events tab for the time being.
4. Added a message to the 0 meat items.

EDIT:
Version 6.11
fixed code

Please Report any problems
Have anything you want to add to it? just tell me and i might do so.

Last edited:

AlbinoRhino

Seems to work fine when adding items. Both the "Events" and the "Market Prices" tabs appear to display the item info. Also, the CLI keeps showing the following :

true
Your item was saved successfully.
Begin index -1 out of bounds (relay_Daily_Info.ash, line 144)
false
true
Your item was saved successfully.
false
false
false

The lines:
false
Begin index ... etc.

appear to show up whenever the "Events" or "Market Prices" tabs are clicked.

Last edited:

icon315

Fixed, re-download
i accidentally left some code there that i used to de-bug. also the error was given do to a small miscode. I also meant to remove (more like hide) the events tab, til i figure out how to make it better. You can easily add it back in by removing the /* */ around the code

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
Just updated (think I had an old version that seemed to stop working recently), and works lovely, other than that if I put in a different date and click submit, nothing happens. Was wanting to check on future holiday dates (which clearly I can do in other ways).

Also getting Begin index -1 out of bounds (relay_Daily_Info.ash, line 144) each time it loads. This is running Mafia Build 8902.

The above submit does nothing is on Internet Explorer. On Firefox it does submit, but defaults to the Item page after submit, with the above error in the CLI, and if you transfer to another page resets the date to today.

Any ideas ?

Last edited:
I keep getting that message. Script seems to work just fine, though.

I'm using r8902.

AlbinoRhino

I was having the same issue and I looked at the My_Items.txt file in the data folder, which is basically a numbered list of item ID's, and there was a "-1" on the first line. I deleted that line and the error stopped appearing.

Theraze

Yeah, my My_Items.txt file just has Mr. Accessory and the twinkly wad... no -1 broken bit, but that would make sense as a break point.