Daily Info

Should I add the Tomorrow Feature? (See Post 12)

• Yes

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

AlbinoRhino

On Firefox it does submit, but defaults to the Item page after submit, with the above error in the CLI, and if you transfer to another page resets the date to today.

Having the same issue in Firefox, just without the CLI error (see above). Set the date, submit and it returns to the items page.

AlbinoRhino

Where does the My_Items.txt file go? The instructions don't say where to put it...

In the data folder.

EDIT: A little more playing around shows that when I try to change the date on the calendar page, a line is added to the My_Items.txt file, with an item ID of "0" and then the script starts throwing the out of bounds error. Deleting the line with the item ID "0" fixes it until you try to change the date again.

Last edited:

icon315

I see, it is because technically, i have 2 submit fields in one page....gotta fix it...somehow

also it seems to add an extra blank line...ugh

EDIT:I can fix it if there is a way to make the default page, the current, or last opened page

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
icon315 hasn't posted since July of 2012 or even visited the forum since February so he probably doesn't know that the svn feature exists on KoLmafia.

You could be waiting a long time. Don't see why you need svn though since icon315 hasn't updated this script since 2010.

Lxndr

Yeah, sorry. I swear I thought I found this thread FROM the svn thread, and presumed the author had at least one script already svn'd. I was clearly completely off the mark.