Feature - Rejected Acquire Continuum Transfunctioner

psly4mne

It would be nice to be able to skip the several clicks involved in getting the Continuum Transfunctioner from the Mystic. Either "acquire Continuum Transfunctioner" from the CLI, a link on the Mystic page, or even automatically getting it after ascending.

Having to click through always slightly irks me, and I usually forget to post about it within a few minutes.

Bale

Minion
I have a relay script that does this. Just pop this in your /relay directory as woods.php and it will automatically get the continuum transfunctioner on your first visit to the woods. No need to press any button, it will be completely automatic.

PHP:
// Get continuum transfunctioner automatically.
// by Alhifar
void main() {
	buffer crack;
	if( item_amount( $item[continuum transfunctioner] ) == 0 ) {
		visit_url( "mystic.php?action=crackyes3&crack1=Er%2C+sure%2C+I+guess+so...&pwd" );
		crack.append( visit_url( "woods.php" ) );
	}
	else crack.append( visit_url() );
	crack.write();
}

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
That'd be an interesting council.php override, though - do all the stuff that can be done whenever stuff gets unlocked?

Bale

Minion
An alias is too easy to need searching. I already posted the visit_url() in my earlier post:

Code:
alias getct => visit_url( "mystic.php?action=crackyes3&crack1=Er%2C+sure%2C+I+guess+so...&pwd" );

I prefer my relay override though since the transfunctioner is already in my inventory by the time I would need to type an alias.

slyz

Developer
The relay override Bale posted doesn't change anything in the HTML of the page, it simply gets the transformer if you don't already have one.

Last edited: