Multiple accounts?

Grotfang

Developer
You mean, like, in the game?

As in, Kingdom of Loathing?

Have you tried going to the website and creating a character (same as you did the first time you signed up). This post from Jabberwocky apparently got there long before I did.

If, on the other hand, what you mean is "can mafia handle more than one character?" the answer is yes. Simply type the name of the character (and its password) into the initial frame and mafia will log on as that instead. Note: running multiple mafia instances with different characters may lead to screwy settings handling/corrupt files, so use with caution.;

slyz

Developer
I have 2 mafias, in separate folders, so they can run at the same time. One is my main, the other is my mall multi. On windows at least, this doesn't cause any problem. Linux maybe be a different case, if you are running both instances as the same user, and I really don't know on Mac.

Winterbay

I have 2 mafias, in separate folders, so they can run at the same time. One is my main, the other is my mall multi. On windows at least, this doesn't cause any problem. Linux maybe be a different case, if you are running both instances as the same user, and I really don't know on Mac.

I tend to run two instances of Mafia at once from the same folder, this seems to work ok most of the times. One is mainly meatfarming (thus auto adventure) and the other one is played mainly through the relay browser.