Bug - Not A Bug omg wtf lol... character confusion!

Spiny

r8440

Ok, earlier tonight, while logged in with mafia, I drove a clan account into the hobo sewer to be cage bait. Once in the cage, I logged out of that account. A few hours passed and I logged in (with a fresh mafia instance) to my BM account. I just did the first adventure for this session. For some reason I can no longer attach files from my computer and Photobucket is giving me grief so I've uploaded the pics to imgur here.

I'm hesitant to take further turns on this account in case something gets snafud now. Do I need to reset anything manually to ensure nothing further gets weird like in the images? It doesn't appear to have messed up anything in the CLI or inventory, but I'd like to err on the side of caution.

Thanks!

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Mr. Script displays items that you get mid-combat at the end of the combat. It fails to recognize when you run away from a combat (I'm guessing that's what you were doing). The next time you finish a combat, it spits out lots of messages about the in-combat items that dropped during all those runaways. The cage part is just a coincidence.

Spiny

Looks like this issue is something Mr. Script fixed with 1.5.5. Somehow I missed the update when it was released yesterday. Thanks for clueing me in :)