Feature - Rejected Auto Lucre

yueli7

Mafia collected lucre automatically when automating adv in mafia. Is there a way to do this/remind player in the relay? Many times I forget and don't notice the 20/20 (etc.) at the end of the battle only to cash it in the next day where a new bounty cannot be initiated

Spiny

Throw a reminder in your quest notes such as "Reminder: Visit bounty hunter before logging out" I know I use my quest notes a lot, maybe if you see it there, you'll remember.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Preferences -> Breakfast, the On Logout box at the top. You can set any script to run when you log out (or in, right above that).

Winterbay

I have a question about that since I tried to do this with a script I called "login.ash" (well as a login script that is) but it didn't want to run. If I called it from the menu it ran just fine though.

Is there a limitation to login-scripts such that they can't be called "login"? (I know that if I just type "login" and not "call /scripts/login.ash" it logs me out and then in again)

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
You'd have to type out the name (i.e. "login.ash") or use "call" (or one of the related CLI commands) -- stuff innate to Mafia has priority over user-defined stuff.

slyz

Developer
I think you need to put CLI commands in the Breakfast login/logout settings, so you would need to put call login.ash in there for your script to be used on login.

bumcheekcity

Perhaps mafia could have a check on logout for if you have the relevant number of BHH items and then just hit bhh.php on logout?

tgetgel

The ash script bounty.ash visits the bounty hunter after collecting the items. Maybe a read of that script can help.

Bale

Minion
No. During automatic adventuring if you get your last bounty item, mafia will get the lucre. The script does nothing to enable that. This is not at all what is being asked for.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
The only thing that'd help would be the bounty.txt datafile, which has a list of all the bounty items and the quantity needed.

If one were to write a script with quantity required keyed to item, the code would be rather simple:
PHP:
import <zlib.ash>
record temp{
    int qty;
    location loc;
    int safemoxie;
};
temp [item] bounty;
load_current_map("bounty", bounty);
foreach i in bounty {
    if(bounty[i].qty==item_amount(i)) visit_url("bhh.php");
}

At least, that would work. Untested, as are most of my code samples.