Meatcar link to guild

thacon

I don't see a more appropriate sub-forum, so I'll post my suggestion here. Why does crafting the meatcar not give you a link to your guild? (i.e., Bitchin' meatcar [guild] )

Does anyone do anything other than go right to their guild after crafting the meatcar?

slyz

Developer
I generally craft the meatcar from the Mafia GUI, but I guess you could post this as a feature request in the Bug Reports subforum.

Bale

Minion
Seems like a reasonable feature request, but I'll probably never see it. Making my meatcar, I always use this alias:

Code:
alias openbeach => ash if(item_amount($item[sweet rims]) < 1 && item_amount($item[bitchin' meatcar]) < 1) hermit(1, $item[sweet rims]); retrieve_item(1, $item[bitchin' meatcar]); if(item_amount($item[Degrassi Knoll shopping list]) < 1) visit_url("guild.php?place=paco"); if(item_amount($item[Degrassi Knoll shopping list]) > 0) use(1, $item[Degrassi Knoll shopping list]); visit_url("guild.php?place=paco"); visit_url("town_right.php?place=untinker"); if(in_muscle_sign()) {visit_url("knoll.php?place=smith"); visit_url("town_right.php?place=untinker"); cli_execute("untinker bitchin' meatcar");}

That wouldn't be especially helpful unless you're in a muscle zodiac sign though.

Bale

Minion
There are non-muscle zodiac signs because for long ascensions blender gives a ton of turns. I'm not sure what the others are for. Does anyone actually use jewelery crafting in-run?

Feel free to enjoy the alias. :D

Bale

Minion
Actually, now that I think about it, I did optimally use jewelry crafting to make a porquoise necklace when I was getting my golden meatstack trophy. But that was the only time I had any use for it.

Winterbay

I had that plan as well, but then I forgot about it and ascended without ever having visited Canadia more than once (set the MCD to 11).

Bale

Minion
It's hard to believe that once upon a time, in the distant fable known as NS-11, Mysticality signs were optimal.