Feature - Implemented Allow maximize to adjust for food, booze, etc.

Fluxxdog

The maximizer is a nice little accessory. One thing I'd like to see added in would be the ability to recognize specific item drop bonuses, such as the Greek Pasta of Peril giving a 10% bonus drop to food items. If one wanted to farm for food, then you could type "food" in the maximizer, and it would consider item drop modifiers and factor in ones that augment food drop as well. Checked out http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Items_from_Monsters#Conditional_Bonuses and the list of conditional drops, as they call it, are:
candy
hat
pants
weapon
food
booze
accessories

I think it'd be spiffy at least.

slyz

Developer
Did you try using Food Drop?

EDIT: the maximizer understands all the modifiers mafia knows: you can see a list if you type modref in the gCLI.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Or check out this very nifty KoLmafia wiki page.

Also: I feel like I'm threadjacking a bit, but is the proper way (currently) to maximize items only "maximize items, 0 food drop, 0 booze drop, 0 hat drop, 0 pants drop, 0 weapon drop, 0 accessory drop, 0 candy drop"? (I suppose item drops could take priority, in which case all those 0s could be replaced with .01 or something like that...)

Fluxxdog

Huh. I tried using "food" and "booze" and those didn't work. That's what prompted me to post this request. "food drop" and "booze drop" did though. Never saw it in the drop down list. Well, I guess that's taken care of then :/