Will mafia be affected by KoL's new combat macros?

Spiny

I am hesitant to try/test KoL's new combat macro system, mainly because I know what I'm doing in mafia with the CCSs I use. However, I've heard that these new combat macros are located server side in which case things would be quicker still in terms of real time spent. What I don't know is how mafia will work if I use in-game combat macros for some things that I'm manually doing in the relay browser. Will mafia suddenly start parsing combats incorrectly because of extra html on the page it's not expecting to find? Has anyone here tried to use them yet? Any thoughts?

Thanks much!

StDoodle

Minion
jasonharper posted some q's in the macro thread, so I'm sure things will get sorted eventually. Keep in mind that even in KoL-proper, the combat macros are still heavily "beta." I wouldn't blame the mafia devs for not supporting them until most of the kinks are worked out.

I haven't tried them yet, but I imagine they'd probably work fine in the relay browser. However, keep in mind that logging will be completely borked (for combat macro users) until & unless KoL starts giving some feedback on which actions were actually used in each combat.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Mafia doesn't recognize anything that happens while a macro is run. If the macro kills a monster, the end-of-fight drops don't get their normal use links and such.