Custom counter?

Banana Lord

I've got a bunch of things that I want mafia to do once a day, but I want to include them in a script which may be called multiple times a day. Is there a way to have mafia set a counter that resets on rollover that the script can check each time it's run. Or is there another way to do this?

Thanks!

Banana Lord

Oh yeah, I saw that while I was searching for something similar to my question. I decided against a map file. Call me OCD but it just seems like clutter when I can add a counter this way. And fortunately I've been able to link several of them together, so that some functions check the same counter. But thanks! If I need something like that your script'll be the first place I look :)

StDoodle

Minion
Well, I admit it would be nice to be able to make sub-directories under "data," assuming all of the extra files are the "clutter" you refer to. :(

If not, and you're talking about what's reported, that can all be turned off. But it is aimed at those filthy optimizers who need to track everything. ;)

Also, if the problem is that it just "doesn't quite do what you'd like," feel free to make requests in the script's thread.