Feature Add Choice Adv control for Reflection of a map

slyz

Developer
So do those options for reflection of a map actually do anything?
They control the automation of choice adventures 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448 and 449.

What Mafia is missing is a way for you to control choice adventure 442, "A Moment of Reflection" (the one you encounter right after using a map).

Ideally, we should have a single dropdown in the Item Driven section with all the goals.

EDIT: I had a second look at the patch posted by Pineapple of Despair. It does add a single dropdown with all the goals, although I think it can be simplified.

Last edited:

Greenen72

They control the automation of choice adventures 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448 and 449.

What Mafia is missing is a way for you to control choice adventure 442, "A Moment of Reflection" (the one you encounter right after using a map).

Ideally, we should have a single dropdown in the Item Driven section with all the goals.

EDIT: I had a second look at the patch posted by Pineapple of Despair. It does add a single dropdown with all the goals, although I think it can be simplified.

IIRC, the Maps of Grimace/Ronald Prime have this, but it would also mean a 13-item dropdown in this case(6 choices with 2 sub-choices each, and show in browser).

slyz

Developer
I was thinking of reducing it to "show in browser, class item, yellow matter custard, delicious comfit?, fight a croqueteer, Itta bitta hooka, chess, leave".

Of course, if I spent more time actually doing it instead of posting here, it would already be done :)

Last edited: