bumcheekcity's Ultimate Manipulating Relay Appropriating Technical Substance

icon315

well i fixed the topmenu which kept hiding the menu to the bottom left, not it will stay in the bottom right no matter what and the [re] is back

also where is the relay_bumcheekcity.ash script. what is mo

incorrect things
Knob Goblin lunchbox
With Bracelet, +5 Mox
purple clay bead
Campground item
respected companion biscuit
Campground item
roller skate doll
Familiar
red class ring
Campground item

ram horns
Campground item
stolen office supplies
Familiar
steamy ruby
Familiar
wumpus hair
Campground item
scratch 'n' sniff crossbow
+10 ML
Seeger's Unstoppable Banjo
+10 ML
bag of Laughing Willow saplings
+10 ML
Lord Spookyraven's spectacles
+X% Mox, +X Rollover Adv
teddybear backpack
+3 All Stats
rave whistle
+10 ML missing Maximum HP +10

and more....

ok i noticed some pattern it seems that some items are effected by the ones before it

Attachments

• topmenu.ash
    6.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

xKiv

The inventory overlay prevents KoL from fully working it's right click magic ...
(namely, I chose to autosell all from the right click menu, which worked, but didn't remove the item from the HTML)

icon315

could you replace the inventory link with something else...also could you make it so that it prompts if you are sure that you want to adventure in a place, to prevent missclicks. also could you add links to the guild and the quest log. another thing is that you can make it so that the text in the form is highlighted when clicked:

this should be added:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
function SelectAll(id)
{
    document.getElementById(id).focus();
    document.getElementById(id).select();
}
</script>

this in the form onClick="SelectAll('Field');"

Last edited:

Spiny

Ok i added seperator lines for each section, it is really helpful (visually), makes it look less bulky......i can't seem to make it any smaller though

I took a quick peek at this as a standalone relay override. I don't want to sound rude, but it's just way too cluttered and among that clutter, I could not find a logout link. I also missed my quick skills (that are always visible using Mr. Script's inherent topmenu). I have not installed BumRATS, so I don't know if that would improve upon your script as a standalone or not. As a standalone, the relay dropdown button and [re] buttons are gone. I have no idea what the M and W squares are about. Someone else in this thread mentioned they are searches? Searches for what? I don't poke at things blindly so I didn't explore what they were.

A big problem with this version of the topmenu is that it assumes a certain amount of screen real estate and doesn't have flexibility of use. I had to squish my KoL chat panel to see the entirety of the width of this topmenu. There should at least be some sort of scroll bar for those of us who don't wish to squish our chat panels, and who also don't use mafia's chat system.

I'm sorry this is all grumble mumble. I'm just one voice in a crowd so feel free to ignore me. I know how hard you must have worked to get all of those links consolidated together, but at the end of the day, it's just too much. Sometimes, less is more and space is good.

icon315

I took a quick peek at this as a standalone relay override. I don't want to sound rude, but it's just way too cluttered and among that clutter, I could not find a logout link.

the logout link doesn't work in the relay browser

the relay dropdown button and [re] buttons are gone. I have no idea what the M and W squares are about
welll i posted my version somehwere with those things, M = mall search, W = wiki search

also Bumcheek, split the inventory link into 3 sections. and put other things together...maybe you could add a miniature picture of the main map and link all the things

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Or are you referring to some relay override script you wrote?

This thread is about a package of relay override scripts that includes topmenu. The bug report was directed at bumcheekcity. So you don't need to worry that he's complaining about mafia. Thank goodness I'm not the only one you get defensive with.

Last edited:

xKiv

I think it was giving me blank page in firefox, and worked properly in chrome (until I installed a topmenu override that removes login link, now I logout from mafia)

Ethelred

What's wrong with getting a blank page? You've severed your connection to KoL and there is nothing that should be displayed, imo. Close that blank page and exit mafia. That has always worked just fine for me.

xKiv

What's wrong with getting a blank page? You've severed your connection to KoL and there is nothing that should be displayed, imo. Close that blank page and exit mafia. That has always worked just fine for me.

When you log out from KoL normally, you get KoL's logout page (or possibly the login page again, I didn't log out outside mafia in over a year), not a blank page.

I haven't logged out in years. I assumed that when closing mafia it logged out for me. Is that not the case?

Depends on how you close mafia. If you are getting the small window (like the one you get when loggin in) and it says "submitting logout request" oslt, then you are getting properly logged out.
If you just close the window by clicking on the cross button (or otherwise kill the process), you are not getting logged out (and your logout script is not being called).

slyz

Developer
I tried the 'log out' link from the Relay Browser with FireFox: I got the KoL logout page and Mafia did its logout routine.

xKiv

Hmm... which version of firefox? Any greasemonkey scripts that might fiddle with topmenu or logout (like tard's framework or mr. script)?