bumcheekcity's Ultimate Manipulating Relay Appropriating Technical Substance

illarion

Sorry for slow reponse, this forum keeps silently unsubscribing me (or rather, un-notifying me), thus I don't realise there are things to respond to.

I have no idea what did it, but bUMRATS is now working for me. ("Allow user-scripted relay overrides" was already checked BTW). Thanks for the assistnace :)

relyk

Include the native KoLmafia support for palinshelves.php? *Edit* Never mind, not necessary :p

Last edited:

zanmatoer

Firstly I'd like to thank bcc for his awesome scripts, I'm truly looking forward to see where you go with this relay override.

Got some suggestions if you want them:

First and foremost, I think a lot more people would enjoy this script if it was more configurable. I for one would like to see options that leave both the top and character panel alone whilst enabling all the small tweaks (crypt, woods, fax, pyramid, etc).

Also, take a look at THIS: http://db.tt/2gyPmx9R
That is how Mr Script shows telescope items. I don't know if everyone agrees, but I think the implementation is a bit more slick than bUMRATS as it stands. The link to check your telescope is great, however, which is something Mr Script doesn't do.

I had a truly groundbreaking idea to add to these, but like all good idea conceived in the shower, it has now alluded me.

Guimoiun

Could the script be modified to allow for clicking on the HP and MP numbers to activate recovery, like the default relay browser?

Fluxxdog

Anyone checking about the bug caused by having more than one match to "castle", the bug has been reported on the Sourceforge page.

demon llama

If you want to quick patch it yourself, change line 620 (or ctrl-f "location[castle]") in relay\bUMRATSv0.12.ash

rewards[$location[castle]] = "inhaler.gif|Mick's IcyVapoHotness Inhaler|95";

to:
rewards[$location[giant's castle]] = "inhaler.gif|Mick's IcyVapoHotness Inhaler|95";

ManofPeace

r142 should be broken in the newer mafia versions. Replacing every instance of the following should fix it.
"foreach Item" -> "foreach it"
"Telescope[Item]" -> "Telescope[it]"
"Telescope1[Item]" -> "Telescope1[it]"
"Telescope2[Item]" -> "Telescope2[it]"
"Telescope3[Item]" -> "Telescope3[it]"

Edit: Alternatively, replace
"foreach Item" -> "foreach it"
"[Item]" -> "[it]"

Last edited:
Hey, I'm trying to set up the intergrated CHIT, but I can't get it to work.
(other functions of bumrats are working just fine, it's just this one)

I used BumSeMan to set the variables, and used the defaults provided in the description column (so bumrats_chit.roof.layout is set to character,stats,familiar,trail as described, and so on) and bumrats_useCHIT is obviously set to true, but the cli keeps saying "CHIT: Error parsing stats"
What am I doing wrong?

Posted here since I'm using this as a part of bumrats, sorry if this belongs in the CHIT thread, and thanks in advance for any help.

Bale

Minion
sorry if this belongs in the CHIT thread

Please don't post it in the ChIT thread. This is someone else's headache and they're welcome to it.

I update ChIT without even thinking of this thread and vice-versa. Chez's original code is truly forked.

Arakasi

I have been maintaining bUMRATS locally. I've updated it for the level 10 changes, some bug fixes and other enhancements. I also added an override so I could use my own data file that I'm maintaining. I have more items to add but thought I'd post what I have in case people find it useful. Instructions for overriding the items file are in bumrats_items.txt.

Version 1.02 is now up on the BCC sourceforge page. This will be maintained moving forward so continue to check there for updates!

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Arakashi, concerning your data file, were you aware that the following values exist in KoLmafia:

> ash $item[off-white polka-dot oyster egg].to_int()

Returned: 1073

> ash $item[off-white polka-dot oyster egg].descid

Returned: 574301522

> ash $item[off-white polka-dot oyster egg].fullness

Returned: 0

> ash $item[off-white polka-dot oyster egg].inebriety

Returned: 0

> ash $item[off-white polka-dot oyster egg].spleen

Returned: 1

> ash $item[off-white polka-dot oyster egg].levelreq

Returned: 1

The description field is a bit trickier. Most of that can be parsed from mafia's information, but some of it is tricky and I'm not sure I'd want to try.

Last edited:

Arakasi

I just took BCC's file and added my own additional data entries keeping his format. But information lets me simplify the data file a ton. I'll look to make that change in the next update. Thanks!

Bale

Minion
BCC's data file has all those pointless fields? Probably a relic of an earlier era before mafia exposed that information to the programmer. He should update.

Arakasi

Unfortunately he's probably retired at this point (due to RL) which is why I'm going through and making some updates.