Feature - Implemented gCLI to find out which rabbit hole hat buffs are available with current equipment

NardoLoopa

Before using a DRINK ME potion, it would be nice to know what buffs are available with your current equipment set. Or maybe with the available equipment set (ie, buy a snorkel and you can get X too).

This would be helpful in figuring out in-run whether to use the DRINK ME or wait a bit.

Spiny

A pail = +20 ML, filthy knitted dread sack = +40% meat from monsters, bubblewrap bottlecap turban = +20% items... do the rest even matter?

I'm kidding, of course they do. :)

While the wiki offers a nice chart of buffs, I haven't seen a chart associating hat with buff directly, however this google spreadsheet does that and you may find it useful while mafia doesn't yet have the functionality you seek.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AroghtyBOJcudHhRa2Y1dGg1bTFqTmw2cFdSNWpTQlE&hl=en

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
We have the Hat Helper built in - once you are in the Rabbit Hole - that tells you what every hat you have gives you.
I expect it would be easy to have a CLI command that does the same thing.

Bale

Minion
Spiny is right, but it would still be nice to have the CLI command to use before drinking that potion. There might be times.