Tattooing Script request

etheralled

Is it possible to make a script that would say put on all your acquired "outfits' and go visit the Artist to unlock any tattoos you might be eligible for?

Im really clueless on scripting and am pretty darned happy ive figured out where to save um and how to load um. So go ahead and laugh. :D

Messy, and untested, but should work.

Be sure you have the option "buy items from mall when needed" unchecked before you run this script!!!

Attachments

• outfits.ash
    3.1 KB · Views: 84

Nightmist

Extra feature I see that might be useful is a "if you already have the tattoo" check!

File attached below is efilnikufecin's with the if already have check added to it.

The "TatImg" map I added might be wrongly assigned to the different images though so it might be best to use efilnikufecin's original.

Edit: Ohh and the image names were from the wiki, the "outfit" page (although I had to grab the grass one from its own page since it seems to be broken in the "outfit" page.)

Attachments

• outfits.ash
    2.6 KB · Views: 77
looks good nightmist! Just one little thing:
The function Tatt_table() is never called so the data map never gets filled.

I tend to use a different programming format, It stems from my Pascal programming. In Pascal 1 data map containing 2 types of data requires less memory and processor time than 2 seperate data maps. I don't know if this is the case in Java and ash scripting or not. I'm going to start a thread in discussion about this and hopefully get an answer from Holatuwol or Veracity if this is the case in ash.

So I have re-written the script with the plan of later pointing to this thread when I ask the question. No offense meant, Just need an example for when I ask the question...

Attachments

• outfits.ash
    3.1 KB · Views: 94

macman104

Damn, you all are fast. During my school times, my ASH scripting abilities has waned. Makes me me happy to see someone is keeing their skills sharp ;)

I have studied this, and studied this:
A: I have the bugbear tattoo.
B: I do not have the bugbear costume

I get this error:
You need 1 more bugbear beanie to continue.
You need 1 more bugbear bungguard to continue.
when trying to test run the script.

Note I perform the
Code:
have_outfit(tat_info[a].gear)
test before trying to equip the outfit, and it should not attempt to equip the outfit if I do not have it.

I cannot figure this one out.

Oh the script contains debug print messages which probably won't make much sense to someone who tries to use it without reading it.

Nightmist

[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=527.msg2572#msg2572 date=1161252648]
I have studied this, and studied this:
[/quote]
That script you uploaded is missing a "." on tat_info[a]gear

I have also tested and I have come to the conclusion that "have_outfit" is acting like "Is_Outfit" (Try random string of letters while offline, false, try a name of an outfit and it returns true)

Edit: Tested on 9.3 however... So maybe... *goes and tests on 9.5 offline*
Edit2:
Code:
print( have_outfit( "Time"));
print( have_outfit( "Bugbear"));
print( have_outfit( "sadgaervbg"));
Tested while offline, the script prints "true true false".

[quote author=Nightmist link=topic=527.msg2573#msg2573 date=1161253690]
That script you uploaded is missing a "." on tat_info[a]gear[/quote]
3 times now I have uploaded the corrected version. I actually found the error when I tried to run it before I had the issue above.
[quote author=Nightmist link=topic=527.msg2573#msg2573 date=1161253690]
I have also tested and I have come to the conclusion that "have_outfit" is acting like "Is_Outfit" (Try random string of letters while offline, false, try a name of an outfit and it returns true)

Edit: Tested on 9.3 however... So maybe... *goes and tests on 9.5 offline*
Edit2:
Code:
print( have_outfit( "Time"));
print( have_outfit( "Bugbear"));
print( have_outfit( "sadgaervbg"));
Tested while offline, the script prints "true true false".
[/quote]

That would explain it.

Edit That would explain it except that
Code:
!contains_text( TatsPage, tat_info[ a].TatImg)
should stop it too because I have the bugbear tattoo. I just did some checking, and contains_text is case sensitive, and "Bugbear.gif" is not capitalized in "account_tattoos.php" I imagine this is the case for all the filenames.

Nightmist

[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=527.msg2574#msg2574 date=1161256615]
should stop it too because I have the bugbear tattoo. I just did some checking, and contains_text is case sensitive, and "Bugbear.gif" is not capitalized in "account_tattoos.php" I imagine this is the case for all the filenames.
[/quote]
Heh I guess thats this script pretty much all de-bugged >>. (Hopefully =P)

Edit: Ohhh new feature, make sure you've done the quest first! *nudge nudge wink* Although I guess people could do that manually, (Although if they are speed running I don't really think this is the script they are going to be running >> so automatically might be okay?) Ohhh and also, a "put on the outfit I started with" too? Just wondering << Any other things to add that might be useful?

[quote author=Nightmist link=topic=527.msg2575#msg2575 date=1161258840]
Heh I guess thats this script pretty much all de-bugged >>. (Hopefully =P)
[/quote]
Well sort of...I don't think anyone posted a script with the capital letters removed yet. I didn't bother because in order for it to work right "have_outfit" needs fixed, or an alternate function written for the test.
[quote author=Nightmist link=topic=527.msg2575#msg2575 date=1161258840]
Edit: Ohhh new feature, make sure you've done the quest first! *nudge nudge wink* Although I guess people could do that manually, (Although if they are speed running I don't really think this is the script they are going to be running >> so automatically might be okay?) Ohhh and also, a "put on the outfit I started with" too? Just wondering << Any other things to add that might be useful?
[/quote]

I can see the usefullness, however I myself wouldn't be using the script because I already have all the outfit tattoos exept the crimbo duds, and radio free (and any other tattoo which requires really high priced items.)

etheralled

Trophy Script Idea???

:D

that appears to work pretty well for the most part. TY!

So has anyone developed any scripts for trophy hunting like say the easier tedious food ones? Is it possible to check for trophy if not then acquire & eat/drink required number of whichever starting with the trophies requiring the fewest and if trophy found move onto the next? did that make any sense???

KOL totally rocks!!! <3 :-X