StDoodle's Custom Daily Deeds

drakono82

Mafia-noob question: I added charsheet.ash to the relay directory, but not getting any output from the script when I look at my charsheet. I enabled the option in mafia to "enable user-scripted relay browser overrides", but still no dice. What else do I need to do?

Last edited:

drakono82

I'm certain I'd tried both opening another relay session and closing my mafia session and logging back in. And it still wasn't working. However, closing mafia all the way (not just to the log in screen) and opening it up again did the trick. Thanks.

Darzil

Developer
I don't have the skill, so I've never been able to test that one. Does anyone know if the pref "_candySummons" reflects the Summon Crimbo Candy skill?

It does, but you needed to treat it like the other summons, rather than like Rage Gland. As a result it always showed 0, even when it had been used.

Love the script, made a few small changes, if you want to incorporate them into your official version.

Fixed Crimbo Candy Summons.
Added Rogue Program Drops.
No longer shows Ball Pit in Hardcore (but does list it as available in Clan file).
No longer shows Hot Tub and Deluxe Mr Klaw with no VIP access.

View attachment customdaily.ash

Warning: This is my first day of looking at Ash, and I've only tested this on a couple of characters.

Last edited:

StDoodle

Minion
Yeah, I had a lot of changes I started making; I actually significantly re-designed the whole system. But life got really freakin' hectic, and I haven't been able to work on it for months.

Edit:

For those who want to be (whatever-comes-before-alpha) testers (work in progress!!!):

View attachment relay_CustomDaily.ash

Note: requires htmlform.ash (Get it here)
Note2: all saved data files are slightly different than the original version (the original cli form and this one will not interfere with each other)

Last edited:

Theraze

Any way to make the script actually detect the version number on this thread again? It keeps asking me to update "from 2.2 to at..." (so from 2.2 to un-versioned). Well, on the relatively few times I pop into the charsheet instead of using the updated relay... but still, it'd be nice to not have the 20 second delay. :)

StDoodle

Minion
Something got borked along the way and it doesn't appear to properly update the setting "custd_version" anymore. If you manually set that to 2.2 you should be ok. Also, have you tried out the new(er) relay version? Much improved!

Theraze

Updated the daily deeds charsheet relay to work with the Rinn skill grouping charsheet relay. Attached. :) Also, attached a version of the customdaily.ash which doesn't complain about the break after return on the friars, so... no warnings. Just happiness and reportings.

The charsheet goes in relay, customdaily goes in scripts.

Attachments

• charsheet.ash
    6.9 KB · Views: 48
  • customdaily.ash
    86.8 KB · Views: 49