ASH scripting

Bale

Minion
I agree. I had Aprocalypse's guide when I started using mafia, but as nice as it was, I found it didn't really fit my needs as a brand new user.

Camber

Most of my ash scripting knowledge (and it isn't even close to Bale or Zarqon or the other major scriptors) came from reading through the scripts found on this forum and posting questions. Writing sample code using snippets of their code; that is the best way to learn, IMHO.

Bale

Minion
That is a great way to learn, but it requires some basic familiarity before you can take advantage of that resource. Some people would be helped by a basic tutorial before being thrown into the pool.

Well, I've been looking at the advanced scripting page, and I'm finally beginning to make some sense of it!
Though, I think I will be reading some of the scripts that other people have made, to see if I can begin to make heads or tails of them.

StDoodle

Minion
I actually plan to have a category for RB functions on the wiki as well. Probably "Relay Browser" and should include a link to bale's page above. Will have "regular" override functions and form_field() stuff. Just really, really freakin' busy lately.

slyz

Developer
The worst thing is that there are some things that are not written anywhere, like !adventure (which i only have seen in a couple scripts and posts).
! is the boolean operator "not".
adventure() returns a boolean, so !adventure() would be true if adventure() returns false, and false if it returns true.
More about those here.