Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: autoBasement.ash - Better basement automation

You need a newer version of mafia.
    Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
    Huh. I'm running DB7852, but when I get a chance to sit down and tinker again, I'll update and give it another go.

Got this error

Unrecognized keyword: switch disembodied hand

Got this error

Unrecognized keyword: switch disembodied hand
    Originally Posted by icon315 View Post
    Read the first page of the thread.

Developer

Huh. I'm running DB7852, but when I get a chance to sit down and tinker again, I'll update and give it another go.
    Originally Posted by Chugsworth View Post
    The switch param for maximize was added in 7858.
    Better Basement Automation - Version 1.??? Someone else is maintaining this
    Get an effect from a buffbot
    - Version 1.4

Developer

Nice script, I think I will be tweaking it for using after crimbo is over. A couple of suggestions:

- For the MP test, you should maximize MP instead of Mys (the maximizer will equip a moxie magnet if it's worth it). Testing for the magnet will also let you know if you should buff moxie or myst. Also, you don't consider the +50% MP from Wisdom of the Elder Tortoises.

- For the gauntlet, you should maximize HP and DA according to this formula (I haven't verified it):
    Code:
    HP/(1-(√(Min(DA,1000)  10) − 10)/100)
    Apparently it's not possible directly with the maximizer, but at least using "HP, DA" would be better than just muscle. Also, take into account Spirit of Ravioli.

Wow. I've just began using it, and I'd like to say a big thank you, this is going to save me hours, and meat, not only today but also when I do my remaining 4 basement runs.

A small thing is that it does not consider buffing Muscle or HP for elemental tests, only elemental resistance.
    Last edited by jcowley; 12-25-2009 at 07:31 PM.

Ooh! As a person with 0 telescope upgrades (I basemented to floor 100 once and got very tired of it, back before mafia's basement helper) this looks very attractive. I think after Crimbo and some more sliming I'll give this a shot and let you know how it goes.

And, I've always wanted to add telescope support to my Checklist script. This script may help me make that a reality. Thanks for sharing!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Your description says it maximizes muscle, but it's not happening for me.

Also, is it possible to set an outfit for combat? I'm currently a SC, so I'd like to have a two-handed club to lunging thrust-smack. I'm sure a shield would come in handy for shieldbutts as well.

However, the script just keeps trucking with whatever outfit I originally had on and gets me killed holding a teflon spatula.

Also, is it possible to set an outfit for combat? I'm currently a SC, so I'd like to have a two-handed club to lunging thrust-smack. I'm sure a shield would come in handy for shieldbutts as well.

However, the script just keeps trucking with whatever outfit I originally had on and gets me killed holding a teflon spatula.
    Originally Posted by OrochiDP View Post
    Ditto as a PM, I want to be using a chefstaff for combat, was running into the same issue.

I kind of like this script though. As has been pointed out, it doesn't do the gauntlet or the mpdrain tests very well at all. For the gauntlet, all I had to do was "maximize hp; equip duct tape sword", the mpdrain was even easier as "maximize mp" always gave me enough to cover the demand.

I used it for the first 300 levels. It literally took hours of play time off. Thanks and looking forward to improvements.
    Last edited by Weatherboy; 12-31-2009 at 08:00 AM.

Just curious... I d/l the script today to take a peek at it and I saw within the code:

Code:
    cli_execute("mood basement");
    cli_execute("mood execute");
    So I'm assuming this means I'm supposed to have two moods corresponding to the calls but there is no mention of these moods in the first post... what should these contain exactly?

Thanks