bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

bumcheekcity

Thanks both of you. I hadn't realised tome skills aren't checked, and don't want to use showplayer because it'll not work if people don't show their skills. I'll parse the bookshelf in this instance, to get the tome skills.

Bale

Minion
Huh. This is actually pretty neat.

Could I have an option to not include full descriptions of each skill? It's just a bit to verbose for me. I only want the skill's name.

There's a problem with the tattoo listing. The image for the Mining Gear tattoo in-game is "miner.gif", but the wiki uses "minertat.gif" due to a similarly-named monster image. The Terrifying Clown Suit has a similar problem ("clown" vs. "clowntat").

bumcheekcity

Yeah, I've realised this over the weekend. Unfortunately, I only have so many tattoos, but will work out soon what needs what. Not sure how though. New version tomorrow with various fixes.

bumcheekcity

I notice that the tattoos are only showing the "Misc." ones there. Was that a fault in the script, or a copy/paste error? And I'm getting help on the tattoos. Should have them all fixed by the next version.

I've also been asked to have hobo glyphs up there, so I will. Anyone got any more requests as to what they'd like to see?

bumcheekcity

Yep, that's been fixed. Will work on trophies and tattoos. I'll upload a new version today, and then trophies along with final tattoo fixes will come on Friday or something. Unfortunately I AM relying on people telling me if the tattoos are right, except for the ones I myself have.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
If you want to verify image names, you can use the non-mafia checkers at http://overlordindustries.net/cgi-bin/ . Throw a single character into the text box and submit, and you'll get the page to load, and the source for the pages should be useful. Not actually looking at what you've written, you probably want the first letter of image names to be capitalized, which isn't how they're done for most of the images in that checker.

bumcheekcity

New version up, sorry it took so long. This adds hobo code and trophies checking. Let me know if there's anything else you want.

natnit

This looks super duper nifty. :) Been wondering for a while how you generated those pages.

I'm having an issue where mafia is constantly "Updating display case..." which is giving funky read out. Read the thread and didn't find anything on it, so figured I should maybe ask. Here's is a snippet of the output.

Code:
|-
| style="background:Blue" | Frosty
Updating display case...
| style='background-color: #CCFFCC' | {{click|image=frostyhat.gif|link=Frosty's old silk hat}}<br />[[Frosty's old silk hat]]
Updating display case...
| style='background-color: #CCFFCC' | {{click|image=frostycarrot.gif|link=Frosty's carrot}}<br />[[Frosty's carrot]]
Updating display case...
| style='background-color: #CCFFCC' | {{click|image=frostynailbat.gif|link=Frosty's nailbat}}<br />[[Frosty's nailbat]]
Updating display case...
| style='background-color: #FFFFFF' | {{click|image=styore.gif|link=Frosty's iceball}}<br />[[Frosty's iceball]]
Updating display case...
| style='background-color: #FFFFFF' | {{click|image=knobsack.gif|link=Frosty's snowball sack}}<br />[[Frosty's snowball sack]]
Updating display case...
| style='background-color: #FFFFFF' | {{click|image=frostyarm.gif|link=Frosty's arm}}<br />[[Frosty's arm]]
|-

Visual examples can be found at http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/User:Natnit#Familiars .

Thanks!

bumcheekcity

Yeah, this problem was raised before. I'm not exactly sure what to do about it, as I can't replicate the problem. I think it's possible that it's some kind of Mafia setting, as some are getting it and some aren't.

Edit: Do you HAVE a display case? Apparantly this issue may be caused by not having one.

Last edited: