bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
At this point, my biggest concern with this script is that bumcheekcity doesn't have time to make the server-side changes at bumcheekcity.com to keep this script relevant.

Crowther

At this point, my biggest concern with this script is that bumcheekcity doesn't have time to make the server-side changes at bumcheekcity.com to keep this script relevant.
Or just losing that server entirely. I was reluctant to even bother hacking the script, because of that.

RogerMexico

If you've installed it through svn, then using the cli command svn update will get you the most recent version.

Thanks, I came here looking for this also. I don't usually do this because I don't keep in my head a list of all the scripts I've installed through svn, or the exact names of each. So I use mafia's gui Script Manager to check what I have installed and maybe update each individually. When selecting Easy Snapshot Maker from the list on the Manage tab, it results in an error:"No existing project named bumcheekascend-snapshot. Did you mean to do "checkout" instead of "update"?" This error was useful, as I can find no other way to get the name of the script to pass to svn update.

Running "svn update bumcheekascend-snapshot" from the CLI works fine.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
This error was useful, as I can find no other way to get the name of the script to pass to svn update.

Using "svn list" will show you the scripts you currently have. And "help svn" will show you all the options for that command. In general, "help" is one of the most useful commands to know.

Ferdawoon

Is it possible to make the script just place a .html file somewhere instead of trying to upload it? It was very useful trying to see what discoveries I didnt have, what old items I could try to obtain to complete sets, etc. Until it get an online place again, if ever, is it possible to get an offline version?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Aventuristo has the current version. He did not make a thread here - which is a requirement for us to add it to the Script Manager - but he does have a post on KoL's forums.

Code:
http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/vb/showthread.php?t=250707

He says Stuff there about how to use it. Here is how you check it out.

Code:
git checkout https://github.com/m-e-meyer/av-snapshot main