What are you worth? networth.ash will tell you.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
The string "have any of your" is not an integer; returning 0 (networth.ash, line 53)

Liquid meat (eww): 7,418,930
Total: 706,377,333

Not surprising when "Account Created: September 14, 2004".

Not sure what the first line signifies but won't have time to investigate for a couple of days.

Grotfang

Developer
The string "have any of your" is not an integer; returning 0 (networth.ash, line 53)
Not sure what the first line signifies but won't have time to investigate for a couple of days.

It signifies that the script uses to_int() on the string "have any of your", and since no integer is present in that string, it returns a value of 0.

EDIT:

Code:
Liquid meat (eww): 1,240,279
Total: 911,458,225
Requests complete.

Whoo!

Code:
You have 1 giant cheesestick worth 494,105,126 each for a total of 494,105,126

Aww... :(

Apparently over half my worth comes from the BEST CHEESESTICK EVER!

Last edited:
Re: What are you worth? networth.ash will tell you

I have read the entire thread up 'til now. Nowhere did I find a mention of where the script's output is found. Really, it didn't take me too long to think of checking the Graphical CLI.
I get this result:

networth.ash said:
> call scripts\networth.ash
zlib.ash could not be found (networth.ash, line 4)

I don't know what to do about this. Would someone mind helping, please? Thanks.

Last edited:

illarion

The script appears to be miscounting somewhere. It reports that I have 6 floaty stone spheres, for example - I actually have 4 (2 in shop, 2 in Hagnks) - and one in my terrarium, if that's counted?
Likewise it reports 2 LBoF, I only have one (in inventory). And so on. I can't spot the pattern as yet I'm afraid. It isn't double counting the single Pilgrim shield I have in inventory.

zarqon

Which one are you using? The one I posted fixed a double-counting bug that could occur when you have items in storage.

Mixie

The string "have any of your" is not an integer, returning 0 (networth.ash, line 53)
Liquid meat (eww): 223,749
Total: 496,402,485

Pretty neat! Although, apparently my Spooky Putty Mitre is worth 44 million. Problem with the mall-checking?

And does it know I have a putty sheet if it's in its "monster" form at the moment?

zarqon

This one checks the mafia property "lastEmptiedStorage" before factoring in Hagnk's. Will speed things up for people who have emptied Hagnk's (while using mafia).

Attachments

• networth..ash
    2.6 KB · Views: 325

Winterbay

Question: What is "The Underworld Black Market"? It shows up in a mall search for "Decayed wooden paddle" and shows the value as 987654321 meat which is slightly higher than the mall stores that sell it for around 64k.

It also seems to lead to the script crashing with a
Code:
You have 1 decaying wooden paddle worth 987,654,321 each for a total of 987,654,321
You have 1 brittle plastic handle worth 987,654,321 each for a total of 987,654,321
Liquid meat (eww): 11,707,625
Total: -2,127,571,196
Requests complete.

which is an interesting result...

slyz

Developer
It shows up in a mall search for "Decayed wooden paddle" and shows the value as 987654321 meat which is slightly higher than the mall stores that sell it for around 64k.

This script uses the mall prices Mafia gets (either by searching the mall or by looking up the historical price data, which saves server hits). That limits it in that Mafia only returns the price of the 5th item that shows up in a mall search. That is done in order to avoid Mafia being used as a mall bot, as well as skipping eventual 1/day low priced items.

Searching for "Decayed wooden paddle" only gives 4 results, the 4th having a price of 987,654,321 meat.

A negative total value is a new one though. At worse, if you had a total value of more than 2^31 - 2*987,654,321 = 172,175,006 meat, mafia would throw a "Unexpected error, debug log printed." error, not give a negative result. Unless you are using an older build maybe.

You could try adding
Code:
ivals[$item[decaying wooden paddle]] = 64000;
ivals[$item[brittle plastic handle]] = 1800000;
on line 26. It would fix your total worth, but I don't think it will change the negative number issue.

WarldWorZ

I can't seem to get mine to work. All it does is very quickly say "sending k mail to so-and-so" or "requesting mall inventory" and then the whole thing stops. Whats wrong?

WarldWorZ

Thanks slyz, turns out I was being impaient. :D However, the script seems to ignore the items in my DC. What up with that?! I have a very respectable Hat Collection in there that's probably worth a pretty penny. Or slippery meat.

icon315

From Script VVVVVV
Code:
//Note: if you set this to true, it will look in your display case, and run
//v e r y    s l o w l y . . . not recommended.
boolean use_display = true;

zarqon

That's not from the current script. The script in the first post has not been updated with the fixed version.