Slime Tube Adventuring Script

Jef

FYI I did a larva run this afternoon with mafia 13.6 and slime.ash 2.2.5 and everything worked perfectly.

MCScaredOfBees

Am I the only one getting "Function 'max' defined multiple times (slime.ash, line 68)" when I try to run this script? And why would I get that?

Alhifar

I can't seem to replicate it. Are you using the latest version of mafia and the latest version of the script?

MHoP

Maybe this had been mentioned before and I didn't see it. I set up the script to call ccs files for minml and maxml actions, now mafia wants to use minml.ccs file as the default combat action no matter what I am doing. How do I change it back?

Bale

Minion
The settings are on kolmafia's adventuring window. In the upper right is the spot where you want to set the default combat action. On the ccs tab near the bottom you can change which ccs is used.

raorn

O.A.F. patch attached. Also fixes weapon/offhand issues when changing outits.

Attachments

• slime.ash.diff
    4.1 KB · Views: 42

Jef

I got a request to add memory of an AT base pair to my larva run calculator page. This is an untradeable combat item that adds 30 ML for one turn. I'm not sure how practical using these would be - wouldn't you have to farm 225 memories of an A and 225 memories of a T? That would take a lot of days and a lot of empty agua de vida bottles.

Anyway, I thought I'd ask: how hard would it be to add AT base pair support to slime.ash?

raorn

I guess you have to make free runaway just after using a base pair? I don't think it worth it. +1300 ML could be obtained without base pairs, which is enough for Slimeling run with several squeezes.

Alhifar

Okay raorn, I've finally had time to look over that patch. I'll add it in tonight with a few modifications, for one, making it work with the OAF instead of the snatch >.>

Jef, just add the base pair to your ccs.

ereinion

I had a quick look through the script and noticed that the case for WotPL in the following switch, differed a bit from the other cases:
Code:
  switch
  {
    case noisemaker:
      damage = my_buffedstat( $stat[muscle] );
      break;
    case blowout:
      damage = my_buffedstat( $stat[moxie] );
      break;
    case sillystring:
      damage = my_buffedstat( $stat[mysticality] );
      break;
    case saucegeyser:
      spell_per = ( 100 + numeric_modifier( "Spell Damage Percent" ) ) / 100;
      damage = floor( spell_per * ( 35 + ( .35 * my_buffedstat( $stat[mysticality] ) ) + numeric_modifier( "Spell Damage" ) ) );
      break;
    case wotpl:
    case ff:
      spell_per = ( 100 + numeric_modifier( "Spell Damage Percent" ) ) / 100;
      damage = floor( spell_per * ( 32 + ( .35 * my_buffedstat( $stat[mysticality] ) ) + numeric_modifier( "Spell Damage" ) ) );
      break;
    default:
      damage = musc_dam + bonus_damage + ( weapon_damage * lts_factor ) + offhand_damage;
  }
I don't think I'm proficient enough in java-scripting to proof-read this script, so could someone smarter than me explain if I've found an oversight in the code, or if I've just been silly (the code in question is on lines 176-198 according to JCreator).

Alhifar

Weapon follows the same formula as fearful fettuccine, so I'm just letting the wotpl case fall through to the ff case.

EDIT: As well, I just realized I never actually applied that patch. Doing so now!

codster62

Just curious, is this script capable of doing a whole Slime Tube run for me(Not a regular run, but a double nodule run or something like that). : )If not, can it be modified easily to do a whole run?

Spiny

Errr, you kind of confused me with that. So is that a yes or no? Simple answers suffice. :)

The point of this script is specifically TO handle a speed slime tube run, but it's still up to you to make sure you have all your ducks in a row and prep your proper buffs and custom combat scripts and outfits accordingly. Ie, do your math and figure out the +ML you need to run to get what you want. Have sufficient chamois stocked up in your tube to use, have a solid recovery system going, choice adventure settings properly set, cleesh/tatter-type item prepped en masse, etc and so forth. In short, if you have nothing prepped and expect this script to do your work, you'll be quite sad. But if you're prepped, this script rocks if you know what you're doing.

codster62

Ok, thanks for the enlightenment. :) I will be using this very soon(Possibly as soon as... ummm, tomorrow.) I have Bale's Universal Recovery for recovery script, 5 slime hates it gear plus a C.A.R.N.I.V.O.R.E button and some slime pants, as well as the skill CLEESH, if supported by this script. Plus love songs, so I believe I am all set. Anything else I could possibly need? What CSS should I use, first things first?

Grotfang

Developer
May I suggest looking at the script?

You will see two ccs strings, one minml the other maxml. They are empty strings ("") as default, but you can change that. Your max ml ccs should kill the slimes. Your min ml ccs should CLEESH or somehow escape the combat. Alternatively, you can use the inbuilt settings.

The final option depends on your ML. If it is high enough, just set default ccs to kill slimes and set both min and max ml ccs(s) to default. This is my strategy anyhoos, as it still allows me to get two nodules to drop (although isn't recommended for a slimeling run).

codster62

Ok, so if I want to use the default, just place default in the set of parentheses, and if I want to use something else, set that there. For example of my MinML ccs settings, I am going to want to use CLEESH, so I write this to a text file and save it as something like MinML.ccs?:

[ sample ]
skill CLEESH
attack

And for MaxML I will just attack as normal, so I would use this, right?

[ default ]

consult smartstasis.ash
attack

I have a feeling I might be doing something wrong when setting this up, so feel free to correct me and/or point me in the right direction.