Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Slime Tube Adventuring Script

Use the min_ and max_ml_ccs settings to set individual ccs's for min and max ml. For example, set up a ccs to simply cleesh then attack for minml, and just to attack for maxml.

Thanks Alhifar, that looks easy enough. I have played with .ccs a little but I haven't done anything with .ash yet.

Great script. Found a bug though.

I have tattered set to false.

When it attempts to use my navel ring for free runaways it sets my default combat option to "try to run away".

It never sets it back to attack though, so it switches me to maxml and does all the rest of the turns of the script with running away from every single fight. It would need to set it back to your previous attack option when it goes into the maxml mode again.

Okay, should be fixed. Still, however, not tested.

mmm, I went to run the script today, and it said a newer version was up.

so I updated my newer version, clicked run and i get this message....

Unknown variable 'else' (slimetube.ash, line 358)

Not incrementing the version, but the fix is up. Sorry about that.

You ended up with a discrepancy between the versions in slime.ash and slime_ver.txt. I'm about to do a larva run so I guess I'll just ignore the warning message.

Okay, should be fixed. Still, however, not tested.
    Originally Posted by Alhifar View Post
    Oh, wow. Quick turn around! Thanks. It seems to work fine now.

I was thinking about a few 'advanced' features that may be useful or that I might try to hack in locally anyway. Considering this script can be used for either power leveling, gear only caustic/skill runs, or buffed/slimeling runs.

1. As someone mentioned before, clesh config option to save on run away items at the expense of turn.

2. Ur-Kel's Juggling option (If user has the skill permed). Considering you can have a negative ML minml suit to get 11 turns of slime for unbuffed caustic/skill runs; shrugging Ur-Kel's during minml turns, and recast it once when switching to max-ml. Would save turns from the extra ml, and the extra round of slimed effect (if not using runaways).

3. Bag of tricks support. If one has the bag equipped in their minml suit, they can cast spells during that round (whether or not they intend to run away from the monster.) and then use it when it has the proper charge for the ml buff (three times a day).

This is probably the most convoluted and least necessary addition though (Right before using memory of an AT base pair). Just simply a source of extra ml that would interrupt normal auto adventure/scripting.

1) Already can do that with the possibility of using 2 ccs's. That's exactly what I did on all my double nodule runs I did.

2) It already does that by default, though only if it will add a turn of Coated in Slime.

3) Eh. I don't own a Bag o' Tricks and have no plans to purchase one at the moment, and I'm honestly not positive how it works. If someone writes up the code, I'll add it in. Otherwise... probably honestly not going to happen any time soon, unless there is an overwhelming number of people who actually want the feature.

1) Already can do that with the possibility of using 2 ccs's. That's exactly what I did on all my double nodule runs I did.

2) It already does that by default, though only if it will add a turn of Coated in Slime.
    Originally Posted by Alhifar View Post
    I obviously need to pay more attention then. Heh.

Bag-o-tricks is probably better handled in ccs now that you mention it, given how it works. I'm not even sure mafia keeps track of its charges yet.

Did I mention your script was awesome lately?