Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Slime Tube Adventuring Script

Default Slime Tube Adventuring Script

Slime.ash

Major Update:
    I've updated the main version of slime.ash to be "relay_slime.ash"
    This version of the script uses Bale's wonderful interface. The old version (still known as slime.ash) will still be available, but will not be updated for anything but bug fixes. Consider it a stable version of the script. relay_slime.ash will still be updated with new features as normal.

I've had enough people have problems finding the latest version of this script that I figured it should have a topic of its own. So, without further ado, I present (again) slime.ash, a slime tube adventuring script.

For those who don't know, this script will adventure in the slime tube, changing outfits to get the most turns of Coated in Slime possible, and wiping off the slime whenever you are no longer able to survive the damage you would receive combined from Coated in Slime, and the combat.

It will take advantage of Navel runaways and Bandersnatch runaways, and supports the following skills for damage calculations: Attack with weapon, Thrust-Smack, Lunging Thrust-Smack, Saucegeyser, Weapon of the Pastalord, Shieldbutt, Fearful Fetuccini and divines, both single and funkslung.

If you need MP recovered, set up mafia's autoheal to whatever you prefer. I highly recommend using Bale's Universal Recovery Script to optimally recover your MP, due to the large amounts of MP likely being spent.

You can download this script by typing
    Code:
    svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/slimetube/code/
    into the cli. Running svn update is all it will take to update the script after this.
    Last edited by Alhifar; 04-18-2014 at 04:02 PM.

supports the following skills for damage calculations: Attack with weapon, Thrust-Smack, Lunging Thrust-Smack, Saucegeyser, Weapon of the Pastalord, Shieldbutt, Fearful Fetuccini and divines, both single and funkslung.
    Originally Posted by Alhifar View Post
    I may be sub-optimal and cheap, but no Moxious Maneuver?

Support for Moxious Maneuver has been added in the latest version, 2.2.1.

Ah, thank you!

Edit: It did work fine previously, but just on the off-chance that it'll shave 200 turns off my run...

Thanks for writing this and making it available, Alhifar!

Thanks -- as a newbie to mafia, is there a way that I can limit the number of turns it uses until I see how it's working?

Also, I looked through it, and I may have missed it but it doesn't seem to do MP recovery. Does it do that? Because when I manually do a speed run, I use LTS, and I'll run out of MP if I don't use recovery items.
    Last edited by rpxx; 09-17-2009 at 09:18 PM.

It's set up for you to tell it how many turns you want to adventure. (0 means all)

call slime 10

will use 10 turns.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

It does NOT handle MP recovery. Set up mafia's autorecovery yourself, it should work fine. I'd definitely recommend using Bale's Universal Recovery Script, though.

Thanks to both of you -- I'll see if I can get everything going. Slime tube speed runs must be the killer app for mafia, because they're incredibly boring (and carpal-tunnel-causing) to do manually.

Hey, you added on the question about mana recovery after I replied! Otherwise I would have taken the opportunity to shill Bale's Universal Recovery Script myself. (same link as in my signature )

The recovery script replaces mafia's usual recovery decisions so that it works for you, instead of making you shake your head in frustration.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.