CounterChecker: Wormwood, Semi-rares, Dance Cards and more

digitrev

CounterChecker's canadv function checks for
Code:
get_property("questL11Manor") == "step1";
to see if the Manor cellar is unlocked. This seems wrong, as it should check for
Code:
get_property("questL11Manor") != "unstarted";
. This has led to CounterChecker not finishing up the Spookyraven sibling sidequests in aftercore.

Magus_Prime

r15893 affects CounterChecker. Change lines 72 and 73 from:

Code:
	semi_rare[$location[Pre-Cyrpt Cemetary]] = $item[poltergeist-in-the-jar-o];
	semi_rare[$location[Post-Cyrpt Cemetary]] = $item[poltergeist-in-the-jar-o];

to

Code:
	semi_rare[$location[The Unquiet Garves]] = $item[poltergeist-in-the-jar-o];
	semi_rare[$location[The VERY Unquiet Garves]] = $item[poltergeist-in-the-jar-o];

I'm assuming that the semi-rare is still available in either location.

and the case statements on lines 219, 222, 399, and 400 should be updated to reflect the new names.

So I love this script, and the semi-rare in particular has been working out really well, but I've run into a problem with the lights out portion. It appears to have gotten stuck upon completing the Conservatory room for Stephen, and if I just let it do its thing it will continually return to the Billiards room. All rooms are unlocked in the manor, so that's not the issue. Additionally, I have manually adventured at (in this order) the Billiards room, the Wine Cellar, and the Conservatory, and in all cases I have been able to click through the appropriate options but they did not return the text that indicates advancement of the quest. I'm guessing that something went wrong in the very first room, but will have to keep checking up on it myself to confirm.

Update: I've now manually gone through the first two rooms for Stephen with no issues; your Manor Informer script has reset what it's saying to list only those 2 rooms as complete.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
If you type spookyraven in the CLI, mafia will tell you what it believes the current quest progression to be at. CounterChecker just follows that instruction. I'd guess that the room it previously believed to be last was actually completed successfully, but mafia failed to detect the success because of a 502 error or something like that.